My first Miu Miu will I love it?

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
Hey prada ladies!

This is my first time venturing in here! I just ordered this clutch:

Its GINORMOUS does anyone have this yet? Mine wont be here until Thursday. Got it from NM.

Any thoughts? I am pretty tall and most clutches look lost on me. I thought the size of this • 8 1/2"H x 17 1/3"W x 1 2/3"D. would be great for a daytime clutch.

Thoughts??

I have been on the hunt for one, this one will be perfect. I think the gold will work year round too. How is the quality on Miu Miu will I be happy with the leather?

You'll love the quality..don't worry...I'm very interested to see that when you get it...Very jealous you can carry a clutch..I wish I could but by hands are always full!!! Congrats!!! I know you'll love this...I'll be stalking for your post on Thursday!!:yahoo:

This one was $715 so not that bag, considering the size. We shall see. This is my second clutch this week. Also go a red chanel timeless caviar. So no more clutches for me this season! :smile:

Darn. I saw it for CDN$895.

It's so cute!! I've been thinking about it since I saw it in person yesterday. The leather's very soft and the shape is just soooo cute!! It's HUGE, you can put a lot in it. I want it too but I'm worried it might be a hassle without straps...

Let me know what you think of it!

OK got it!

Here is my daughter modeling:
miumiuclutch001.jpg