My first Miu Miu will I love it?

1. Hey prada ladies!

This is my first time venturing in here! I just ordered this clutch:

Its GINORMOUS does anyone have this yet? Mine wont be here until Thursday. Got it from NM.

Any thoughts? I am pretty tall and most clutches look lost on me. I thought the size of this • 8 1/2"H x 17 1/3"W x 1 2/3"D. would be great for a daytime clutch.

2. I love big day time clutches, sometimes cab be a pain but they look so hot
  3. I have been on the hunt for one, this one will be perfect. I think the gold will work year round too. How is the quality on Miu Miu will I be happy with the leather?
  4. Quality is usually AWESOME Selena...Post pics when ya get it..DYING to see it!!CONGRATS!!

and welcome to the dark side..LMAO!
  5. You'll love the quality..don't worry...I'm very interested to see that when you get it...Very jealous you can carry a clutch..I wish I could but by hands are always full!!! Congrats!!! I know you'll love this...I'll be stalking for your post on Thursday!!:yahoo:
  6. Wow! It looks yummy! It would be far too big for me though *sniff*
  7. wow gorgeous! i seriously think miu miu is the best "bang for your buck" brand. the leather is oh so soft and the price is the most reasonable.
  8. ohH! i saw a white one today. It's so adorable! how much did you get it for?
  9. This one was $715 so not that bag, considering the size. We shall see. This is my second clutch this week. Also go a red chanel timeless caviar. So no more clutches for me this season! :smile:
  10. Darn. I saw it for CDN$895.

It's so cute!! I've been thinking about it since I saw it in person yesterday. The leather's very soft and the shape is just soooo cute!! It's HUGE, you can put a lot in it. I want it too but I'm worried it might be a hassle without straps...

Let me know what you think of it!
  11. Very cute. Would love to see pictures of you wearing it. Miu Miu quality is great, you'll be happy!
  12. I think the clutch would look great on you.
  13. Gorgeous bag, quality will be good I have no doubt, enjoy!
  14. OK got it!

Here is my daughter modeling:
  15. [​IMG]