My first LV (Alma) is real!! :)

1. Hello, I posted a few days ago (http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/just-bought-my-first-lv-bag-its-alma-50603.html) about my joy over having gotten my first LV bag:
    eBay: LOUIS VUITTON CLASSIC ALMA AND BONUS ACCESSORIES (item 230032969820 end time Sep-26-06 05:01:09 PDT)
    and after a few days of anxiously waiting for it, it arrived. I just took it to one of the LV stores in Los Angeles where they verified that the Alma and all the accessories are authentic! :yahoo:

2. Congratulations! Looks like you got a terrific deal!

3. awesome, thats good news and a VERY good deal! Congrats! haha:nuts:

4. I can't believe the bargain that you got - that is amazing!! Congratulations! :yahoo:

5. Wow and the two pieces to go with it, that's awesome. You don't see that everyday. Enjoy your Alma.

6. Congrats! That is a fabulous deal! Enjoy them!

7. wonderful - it's a fantastic bag, and special that you got the additional items

8. WOW so cheap!!!!
    lucky you :p

9. Aaaaw, congrats! :tender:
    I love Almas, what a great choice. Enjoy!

10. Congrats on your first LV!

11. Awesome buy :smile: congrat's again.

12. holy crap! what a bargain!
    good eye on catching that one!

13. Aww, congratulations! You got a really good deal! Enjoy your alma!!! :yes:

14. Congrats! Great deal!

15. Congrats!!! My First Lv Was The Alma Bag Too!! I Purchased It At A Lv Boutique And Get Asked All Of The Time If It Is Real (actually Not So Much Anymore Because The Leather Is Darkening Now On The Straps--be Prepared For Rude Questions--after The Handles Start To Darken, The Questions Lessen