My first Hermes Purchases!

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
I feel kind of silly posting this but I can't help myself....today I spent an hour in shopping heaven in Hermes, San Francisco and left with a simply TDF scarf (I think it's called Peony, which is my favorite flower) and a yummy small Vespa bag. These are my very first Hermes purchases.....and I'm 48! 48 years on the planet and never thought I'd ever own anything Hermes. Thank you all in this Forum. Your enthusiasm and encouragement and contagious Hermes energy was what I needed to step through that Hermes door.

I'm still sitting here looking at the boxes....I don't want to open them, they're so pretty!:smile: :smile: :smile:

Now I'm saving for a Paris-Bombay or Bolide bag. It's possible one of these bags will be my next Mother's Day gift to myself!

Congratulations!!! How exciting. Post pictures when you have a chance, I would love to see your bag and scarf. I know what you mean about the boxes, I stare at them a while before opening them too.

congrats! i was at the SF store today. no Birkin today. there was a 32 Kelly in camel ? tan. i ended leaving empty handed, but congrats for you. btw, they have the bolide in purple, red, and cyclamen there. enjoy.

Oh, how funny theITbag....what time were you there today? I was bright and early around 11:00am. Left and hour later and a few thousand dollars lighter in the wallet!

shopmom411 said:
Oh, how funny theITbag....what time were you there today? I was bright and early around 11:00am. Left and hour later and a few thousand dollars lighter in the wallet!

i was there around 1:30. i found metered parking but only had enough to feed the meter for 15 mins. i thought my good parking karma may have been a sign to a birkin day, but no birkin in site. i'm glad i didn't stay any longer cuz the SA was really good in showing me stuff that i don't need. saved by the meter this time.