My First Chloe ~ Which one should I get?

... not so crazy... we ALL dream about the NEXT Chloe bag we have our hearts set on! :heart: Well, your dream will come true in a few days... hooray! :nuts: Can't wait to see the pics :yes:

These days can't go by fast enough I tell ya! :yahoo: I promise to post pics of it when it arrives!!

I really appreciate all the help you ladies have given me! Not just the kind words, but omg I spent a good hour in the 'how to spot a fake' thread this morning! Such wonderful tips! :tup:

Overstock.com has a fairly good selection of Chloes. I'm so tempted... I better read up on their return policy before pulling the trigger...

They have a really good return policy! I think it's only a $4.95 'restocking fee' if you return something within 30 days.

I have read around here that there are some ????'s regarding authenticity of bags ordered from Overstock & Bluefly. But that's where I ordered mine from and I'm pretty certain after spending a good hour in the 'how to spot a fake' thread that I will be able to tell if it's authentic or not. :tup:

Mine should be here on Thursday (soooooo long away) and I promise to post pics and let you know if mine's a keeper! :okay:

They have a really good return policy! I think it's only a $4.95 'restocking fee' if you return something within 30 days.

I have read around here that there are some ????'s regarding authenticity of bags ordered from Overstock & Bluefly. But that's where I ordered mine from and I'm pretty certain after spending a good hour in the 'how to spot a fake' thread that I will be able to tell if it's authentic or not. :tup:

Mine should be here on Thursday (soooooo long away) and I promise to post pics and let you know if mine's a keeper! :okay:

MissNovember, I am also very tempted to get another Chloe from Overstock so I can't wait to hear the news from you!

That's a hard descision, Miss November! I like them both! Chloe is like potatoe chips, you can never have just one! :graucho: Its so addicting. Wait you see, you'll be back for more. :yes: Can't wait to see pics.