my first Chloe bag...

Such a cute bag.
I bet this is going to be the start of your new Chloe addiction ;)

Congrats. You chose really well with this one, it will go with anything and take you anywhere :smile:

I just received it and as im at work i got my mum to open it for me. It was sent from the london boutique via fedex. My mum said that it didnt come with any tags and as I said it was for a gift (for myself) i thought they would have left the tags on and put it in a chloe box. Did your chloe come with tags Chloe-babe?

Hey - one question on this Ascot bag - do you have serial number on your inside pocket? I don't think the Ascot totes do (mine doesn't - purchased from NAP), but wanted to ask you since you just received yours. Thanks!!

smc26 said:
Hey - one question on this Ascot bag - do you have serial number on your inside pocket? I don't think the Ascot totes do (mine doesn't - purchased from NAP), but wanted to ask you since you just received yours. Thanks!!

Mine does NOT have a serial number either.

Neither doesn't either.... Is there any Chloe experts out there that confirm that this is ok? I bought mines from NAP as well so not really doubting authenticity but it would be good to hear an expert opinion.
Cheers