My first Boy Bag is aged calfskin and nude

Happy Sunday!!
I visited my Chanel store yesterday and I was looking for a boy bag to add to my collection! I was dreaming of a pink Chanel and I know I have no boy in my collection so I came across this little beauty!!!
It was the only one left so it was the floor model and of course I inspected it and was perfect (still bothers me a little) I am curvy so this small size was a leap from my comfort zone!! What do you guys think, is this bag a keeper or should I get the old medium in basic black? This is my first Boy Bag and am pretty basic with color, however am loving this Nude Pink!! Please let me know on the calfskin leather durability as well

Congrats on your beautiful bag. Can you share the style code?

Happy Sunday!!
I visited my Chanel store yesterday and I was looking for a boy bag to add to my collection! I was dreaming of a pink Chanel and I know I have no boy in my collection so I came across this little beauty!!!
It was the only one left so it was the floor model and of course I inspected it and was perfect (still bothers me a little) I am curvy so this small size was a leap from my comfort zone!! What do you guys think, is this bag a keeper or should I get the old medium in basic black? This is my first Boy Bag and am pretty basic with color, however am loving this Nude Pink!! Please let me know on the calfskin leather durability as well
Update: I found the size of this boy bag too small for me and my SA got the new Medium size in so I went in and exchanged it!! Here is a mini reveal!!! Thank you all for your lovely comments am very happy to be part of such an amazing forum

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 240
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    108.8 KB · Views: 246
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    143.9 KB · Views: 301
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    131.3 KB · Views: 263
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    89.6 KB · Views: 280
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    199 KB · Views: 253
WOOHOOO! I think your Boy is magnificent!!! Truly lovely in this nude pink color! I have 3 aged calfskin bags that are holding up very well (albeit they are not old bags)but my understanding is that it's quite durable.
Thats great to here. All my Classic flaps are in Caviar leather this new aged calfskin is new to me.

Update: I found the size of this boy bag too small for me and my SA got the new Medium size in so I went in and exchanged it!! Here is a mini reveal!!! Thank you all for your lovely comments am very happy to be part of such an amazing forum
Hi ladies! I was browsing pictures and saw this bag. I got he same one YESTERDAY for my anniversary. YaaaaaY! It's my very first Chanel Boy. I LOVE it and I am so happy! Congratulations on yours!

Attachments

• IMG_4304.jpg
    IMG_4304.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 213
Hi ladies! I was browsing pictures and saw this bag. I got he same one YESTERDAY for my anniversary. YaaaaaY! It's my very first Chanel Boy. I LOVE it and I am so happy! Congratulations on yours!
Congrats I am So excited you got it too!!!! Hubby got it for our anniversary too!!!! how incredible is that? I would love to know what you love most about this bag? Please follow me on IG @mrsbaglady if you have IG. i worry about color transfer but this bag is so pretty!!! this is also my first boy bag..

Thank you! It's so pretty! Now I want a black one. Does it ever end??? LOL! I am a little afraid to carry it now since I have read your thread and hear about color transfer from clothing. UGH! BTW... I started following you on IG. Your collection is beautiful!
Thank you so much :smile: I feel the same!!! I want the black one too, but you know the black doesn't pop like the one we have.. The only thing is that black is more care free, however I have seen a lambskin Boy in black and it gets so beat up inside the flap and the corners!!! The aged calfskin really helps with the scratches!! I have the beige claire Classic Flap and I never use her with jeans or black. I will I have to do the same with this Boy bag.. However I would love it in Black in the future in the Caviar leather.