My first Bbag

That is definitely Dark Turquoise from 04. I LOVE that color blue - it is one of my favorites!

I could hardly believe my eyes when you said that you ironed a wrinkled area on the bag. Is that right?! Weren't you terrified of hurting the leather? I'm not very domestic, so perhaps ironing leather isn't as difficult as I think.

Chuggie, I thought the same thing when I read "ironed"! :wtf: I'd be scared to death. You are one brave girl!

I don't care what color it is - I'm calling it GORGEOUS. Oh my, it's so saturated and deep and.....YUMMY!:drool:

Wow!! My sister's jaw dropped when she saw your beautiful rare find... she's been collecting Bbags since 2002 and she is still kicking herself for selling her 04' dark turquoise a year ago..it's TDF!!! Congratulations!

Wow, thank you all !! :party:

I only wear silver accessories, and I wanted a Balenciaga with pewter HW, so I didn't have many choices but look for older Bbags.

But after having her with smooth and soft leather and beautiful color, HW does not matter with me now.

My mother does not know anything about Balenciaga and brand name purse, but she could tell it's gorgeous.

My holy grail is 04 yellow!!