My first bbag just arrived!! (pic)

Feb 5, 2006
I've been eyeing bbags from afar for years now, but I wasn't serious about it until I posted on the main board about craving an emerald bag and a lovely forumite pointed me in the direction of the emerald city. I must admit I strayed for a few moments here or there after I got a load of vert gazon, but in the end I purchased the bag I originally fell for, the emerald city.

It's beautiful. The color and the leather are perfect, both so rich. Every few minutes I just need another peek at it. Of my many bags, this is the first my fiance has ever agreed is beautiful.

I bought it from realdealcollection, who was absolutely lovely. Corey was such a pleasure to buy from and talk to. She made me feel so comfortable with my choice. This is my first HE bag, so I definitely needed the support. She was right when she said that I would love it. I do. Plus, look at the little extra she included:

Attachments

• emeraldbalcity.jpg
    emeraldbalcity.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 309
That is so cool how much you love your new bag! It is beautiful. Yes, I fell in love the Bal city style, too, and now it's 8 city bags later! Your bag is gorgeous. And I have that same bag charm!