My February LV Fix

Wentworth-Roth

Longtime Member
O.G.
Jul 3, 2006
Today was a very boring day at work, so I decided to leave the office early and go shopping. First I went to my local shopping mall and bought this pair of Puma sneakers, followed by a very nice Spring07 Hilfiger Denim shirt. I then left the mall and took the bus downtown, towards my local LV boutique.

There I bought the Vachetta Perfo belt I have been pining for months, although it's not in the size I originally requested it to be. But I was so tired of waiting, that I caved and just bought the smaller version (3 cm).
I also had a long chat with my sa (the good one, not the bad one I always rant about) about the new spring summer lines, and she showed me the look-books and some random LV items, mostly small accessories.

Highlights of my visit: a cognac ostrich Speedy, a brown crocodile Speedy, a blue roi crocodile Agenda PM, as well as lots of discontinued stuff like indigo and mandarin Epi wallets and agendas, plum Suhali cles, Marshmallow Vernis items etc.

I got my belt heat-stamped although the s.a. did not do it according to my wishes, but that's how LV is...LV also did not apologise for the bad sa's past mistake(s)... but I was offered drinks and got two catalogues...the men's spring/summer 07 rtw and the men's spring/summer 07 shoes catalogue. Maybe tomorrow I'll even get a thank you note, who knows.

I hope the shopping cheered you up. And I think the Pumas are great, and totally in for Spring - silver metallics are fantastic. I'm trying to figure out how to get my hands on the LV miroir heels :drool: .
Post a pict of your belt won't you? I bet it's lovely. And the exotic Speedys sound so lush.