My F/W 2007 Wishlist

a few new "novelty" lines, such as Pocket in the City, 8 Knot, and Patchwork, which had to have been created in a burst of drug-induced inspiration...

The Sharpey line is adorable, I think Claudia (?) had first posted about it a couple weeks ago.

There's already a long waitlist for a black vinyl bag similar to the original Coco Cabas but it has a flap onto which the CC is stitched. I'm sorry, the name of the bag eludes me but I do remember thinking that its $1895 price tag was quite steep for vinyl! :Push:

First... :lol: to the "drug induced" comment!

Second... that was me that posted about the Sharpey. I'm wait-listed for it, but am not sure it's love. If the leather is mushy and incredibly soft, I may get it.

Third... I saw the black vinyl bag that is 'sort of' similar to the original Coco Cabas... but I wouldn't compare the two, at all. This new one is more of a regular, large, rectangle and very puffy, or rather, not sleek at all. The Cabas is also not sleek, but this new vinyl bag reminds me of a flap bag that puffed up and got bloated. Of course it was stuffed at the time, but I found it awkward and not the nicest shape. It actually looked quite bad on me, so I passed. I'm sure it will look good on someone though.

Isn't it fun to think about the new fall bags? :heart:

oooh what a yummilicious reporrt !!! :nuts: am so excited :nuts:

can you please tell me more about the fabric reissue & the agenda-looking check book ?? :heart:

thnx for the great report :heart: