My experience with BANOBAGI

Hello all!
I am planning to get zygoma reduction and possibly genioplasty.
I have had square jaw reduction and acculift at the same time from Banobagi back in 2016 by Dr.Changhyun Oh.
I have been very unhappy with the result, as it made no difference and i've developed jowls (sagging from soft tissue) after shaving my jaw. I am curious, if anyone is experiencing sagging after jaw reduction like me? And If anyone is experiencing sagging after zygoma reduction?
The width of my face is very large because of my cheekbone and I am looking forward to reducing the size of my face. I have spent so much on square jaw reduction, that makes me look like an alien; I really want to go under another procedure to fix everything and achieve the typical korean V-shape small face without and sagging.

Note: (If you want to see the sagging after square jaw reduction, please pm me, I am happy to share.)

:mad:ALSO I REALLY WANT TO HIGHLIGHT THIS POINT, PLEASE DO NOT USE DOCFINDER KOREA, THEY'RE SERVICE IS REALLY BAD AND THEY DO NOT TREAT YOU LIKE HOW THEY TREAT INFLUENCER. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU AFTER YOU PAY. I'VE WATCHED SUNNY'S VIDEO ON YOUTUBE ABOUT DOCFINDER KOREA, AND HOW THEY TREATED ME WAS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. ANNA WAS VERY RUDE TOWARDS ME AND WHEN I ASKED FOR THE "SHOPPING TOUR" AS THEY SAID IT IS INCLUDED IN THEIR SERVICE, SHE LITERALLY SAID "SHE IS BUSY AND THERE IS NO TIME FOR THE TOUR", I WENT ON TO COMPLAIN AND SHE JUST TAXIED ME TO MYEONGDONG AND LEFT ME THERE... I WAS STUCK THERE FOR A VERY LONG TIME AS I COULDN'T SPEAK KOREAN AND OFC AS A VISITOR, I DON'T KNOW THE DIRECTION... THANK GOD I RAN INTO A TOURIST GROUP AND SOMEONE WAS ABLE TO HELP ME CALL THE TAXI AND SPEAK TO THEM THE LOCATION OF MY AIRBNB..:mad:

Honestly, I'm so sorry for the capitals, but i really wanted to highlight this point. You will be suffering a lot from aftercare of the surgery.. there is really no need to stress yourself even more from the horrible service of docfinder korea. I'm sure that i am not the only victim or the only one complaining about the difference of their service promoted by influencers and their actual service towards us regular customers..
This is awful.... I’m sending you a pm so I can see. I’m about to go with them Bano and DFK but worried about sagging

Hello all!
I have had square jaw reduction and acculift at the same time from Banobagi back in 2016 by Dr.Changhyun Oh.
I have been very unhappy with the result, as it made no difference and i've developed jowls (sagging from soft tissue) after shaving my jaw. I am curious, if anyone is experiencing sagging after jaw reduction like me? And If anyone is experiencing sagging after zygoma reduction?
The width of my face is very large because of my cheekbone and I am looking forward to reducing the size of my face. I have spent so much on square jaw reduction, that makes me look like an alien; I really want to go under another procedure to fix everything and achieve the typical korean V-shape small face without and sagging.

Note: (If you want to see the sagging after square jaw reduction, please pm me, I am happy to share.)

:mad:ALSO I REALLY WANT TO HIGHLIGHT THIS POINT, PLEASE DO NOT USE DOCFINDER KOREA, THEY'RE SERVICE IS REALLY BAD AND THEY DO NOT TREAT YOU LIKE HOW THEY TREAT INFLUENCER. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU AFTER YOU PAY. I'VE WATCHED SUNNY'S VIDEO ON YOUTUBE ABOUT DOCFINDER KOREA, AND HOW THEY TREATED ME WAS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. ANNA WAS VERY RUDE TOWARDS ME AND WHEN I ASKED FOR THE "SHOPPING TOUR" AS THEY SAID IT IS INCLUDED IN THEIR SERVICE, SHE LITERALLY SAID "SHE IS BUSY AND THERE IS NO TIME FOR THE TOUR", I WENT ON TO COMPLAIN AND SHE JUST TAXIED ME TO MYEONGDONG AND LEFT ME THERE... I WAS STUCK THERE FOR A VERY LONG TIME AS I COULDN'T SPEAK KOREAN AND OFC AS A VISITOR, I DON'T KNOW THE DIRECTION... THANK GOD I RAN INTO A TOURIST GROUP AND SOMEONE WAS ABLE TO HELP ME CALL THE TAXI AND SPEAK TO THEM THE LOCATION OF MY AIRBNB..:mad:

Honestly, I'm so sorry for the capitals, but i really wanted to highlight this point. You will be suffering a lot from aftercare of the surgery.. there is really no need to stress yourself even more from the horrible service of docfinder korea. I'm sure that i am not the only victim or the only one complaining about the difference of their service promoted by influencers and their actual service towards us regular customers..

That’s so sad. Maybe next time try this guy. His name is Jeet :smile: He works for my Seoul secret...similar agency. He’s very reliable and always replies if you have any questions. His pricing is very reasonable too. He’s been helping me and my friends past few years with our surgeries . I annoyed him at 2am and he still replies lol_lol

Hello all!

Hi,

I just PM you. I was about to go to Docfinder as well because they said they can support you if there’s something wrong with the clinic. But in your experience it seems that it’s not true at all. So they only treated people who are bloggers and influencers. This is not good. So there’s no reason at all to have them and direct contact with the clinic is already good enough

Hi,

I just PM you. I was about to go to Docfinder as well because they said they can support you if there’s something wrong with the clinic. But in your experience it seems that it’s not true at all. So they only treated people who are bloggers and influencers. This is not good. So there’s no reason at all to have them and direct contact with the clinic is already good enough

You right if you go directly in clinic you prbly get better prices without any agents getting any commission. The agents usually just help with getting around and they help support if anything goes wrong in the future. That’s what I heard. But consult few clinics and compare the prices with agents and without

Hello all!
I have been very unhappy with the resul
t, as it made no difference and i've developed jowls (sagging from soft tissue) after shaving my jaw. I am curious, if anyone is experiencing sagging after jaw reduction like me? And If anyone is experiencing sagging after zygoma reduction?

can u pm me pls