My experience w/ FARFETCH

Lol, I think we both have an addiction, as I purchased my 3rd pair of rockstuds last year from Rue Lala! But lately, Farfetch has been the cheapest, especially with the 10% discount. :graucho:
LOL rockstuds are soooooooooo addicting. They are pretty and very comfordable for the pointy-toe style. Before RS, I never could have imagined wearing pointy-toe shoes because I have wide feet and they do not work well with this style. So I am very thankful for Mr. Valentino. I try to "control my RS addiction" LOL but RueLaLa keeps sending me those sales email every morning. I think I should just unsubscribe. :supacool:

LOL rockstuds are soooooooooo addicting. They are pretty and very comfordable for the pointy-toe style. Before RS, I never could have imagined wearing pointy-toe shoes because I have wide feet and they do not work well with this style. So I am very thankful for Mr. Valentino. I try to "control my RS addiction" LOL but RueLaLa keeps sending me those sales email every morning. I think I should just unsubscribe. :supacool:

I have wide feet too, AngieBaby15...no wonder we love rockstuds so much, they're the only pointy-toe shoes that are comfy for us! :hugs:

Hi guys, I'm a 1st time Farfetch customer and am just waiting for the boutique to confirm that the small rockstud tote I want is a trapeze one, then I'll take the plunge. The pictures show the "wings" tucked in, so I'm not sure. Do you guys know if they make the small 10"x 7" x 5" without the wings?

This is the trapeze tote size/style I want. Not sure if they just tucked in the wings of the black bag, but they are the same bag.

http://m.bluefly.com/valentino-purp...&utm_campaign=Valentino&utm_content=tote-bags

Edit: I was able to add the pictures of the bag I want to buy from Farfetch (black one). Is it a trapeze?

Also, if it is, can anyone share their $10 code? Thanks :smile:

Attachments

• 10884682_4274333_1000.jpg
    10884682_4274333_1000.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 864
  • efc66cb0b2b114e882fb46f91aa6223f.jpg
    efc66cb0b2b114e882fb46f91aa6223f.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 835
Last edited:
Farfetch confirmed the bag was the trapeze one, so I went ahead and placed the order! OMG, Including the taxes, I saved myself $800!! Thank you so so much for sharing this post and thanks, PrincessCypress for the 10% off code. tPFers rock! You fuys are the best. I can't wait to get my bag. ;)
I tried it on for the 1st time yesterday at Nordstrom and it was so hard to walk away from it. Gladly the main hardware had a small scratch and I couldn't bring myself to pay $2k + taxes for a display bag. I knew there was something better waiting for me. THANK YOU!!! ������������

Here's is mine if anyone needs one, too

https://farfetch.mention-me.com/m/ol/sle-586883d22d

Last edited:
I lurk all over PF but for some reason never stalk Valentino..... and wish I had! WHY have I not heard of Farfetch until now?!? I have been searching for rockstuds everywhere but no where seems to ever have the size / combo I wanted in stock. I wanted black matte w / nude straps soooo bad, but first settled for patent, then again for pony / calf hair (the feather painted ones). Then I found Farfetch and not only did they have my size, but it was cheaper than any of the department stores in the US AND cheaper than most pre-owned on ebay!

The very best part is they arrived in less than a week, packaged with care and are perfect :smile: Sorry if I am telling you girls what you already know, but I am so so pleased w/ FF that I don't think I will ever look for Valentino anywhere else....
thanks for sharing! I've heard about the site before but never knew if it's authentic :smile:

Farfetch confirmed the bag was the trapeze one, so I went ahead and placed the order! OMG, Including the taxes, I saved myself $800!! Thank you so so much for sharing this post and thanks, PrincessCypress for the 10% off code. tPFers rock! You fuys are the best. I can't wait to get my bag. ;)
I tried it on for the 1st time yesterday at Nordstrom and it was so hard to walk away from it. Gladly the main hardware had a small scratch and I couldn't bring myself to pay $2k + taxes for a display bag. I knew there was something better waiting for me. THANK YOU!!! ������������

Here's is mine if anyone needs one, too

https://farfetch.mention-me.com/m/ol/sle-586883d22d

Awwwww, I'm so happy to share the 10% off code with you and help you score such an awesome deal on your bag!!! I tried on Valentino espadrilles a few weeks ago at Nordstrom and I felt just like you did, having a hard time to walk away from them. But I even asked Nordstrom to price match Farfetch and they wouldn't. So I ordered them from Farfetch while sitting in their shoe department, still wearing the espadrilles! :giggles:

Awwwww, I'm so happy to share the 10% off code with you and help you score such an awesome deal on your bag!!! I tried on Valentino espadrilles a few weeks ago at Nordstrom and I felt just like you did, having a hard time to walk away from them. But I even asked Nordstrom to price match Farfetch and they wouldn't. So I ordered them from Farfetch while sitting in their shoe department, still wearing the espadrilles! :giggles:

Hehehehe, you go girl!! I bet that felt awesome! :biggrin:
The most I've done was "price check" while at the store or write down style name, size color, etc, to look for it later, but I MUST do what you did someday!! Their loss :smile:

Hehehehe, you go girl!! I bet that felt awesome! :biggrin:
The most I've done was "price check" while at the store or write down style name, size color, etc, to look for it later, but I MUST do what you did someday!! Their loss :smile:

Hee, hee, blondissima777...I felt like I just hit the jackpot when I calculated that I saved over $400 buying the espadrilles on Farfetch!!! My friend couldn't believe it either and she had me check for the Jimmy Choo boots she was going to buy, but unfortunately Farfetch did not have them. I did feel a little bad for the salesman, as he really did try to get me the price match approved by his manager. But he made money off my friend and he told me to jump on that Farfetch deal because even on sale, Nordstrom prices couldn't beat Farfetch. :graucho:

Hee, hee, blondissima777...I felt like I just hit the jackpot when I calculated that I saved over $400 buying the espadrilles on Farfetch!!! My friend couldn't believe it either and she had me check for the Jimmy Choo boots she was going to buy, but unfortunately Farfetch did not have them. I did feel a little bad for the salesman, as he really did try to get me the price match approved by his manager. But he made money off my friend and he told me to jump on that Farfetch deal because even on sale, Nordstrom prices couldn't beat Farfetch. :graucho:

That's exactly how I felt when I saved $770 thanks to you guys!!! Coinkidink, I tried the Valentino bag a Nordstroms, too :smile:
It was nice of him to try it and then tell you to go for it :smile:
Well, at least he made a sale, so it's not that bad, plus there are times we go into a store and get into a spell when we see something and don't even think about price checking anything. You just want to make it yours and done (plus you know it's not gonna be on sale anywhere lol). It happened to me 2 weeks ago with a pair of Aquazzura espadrille wedges. They were so amazing, I didn't care I spend about 6 times what I was planning to spend on espadrilles, but they're worth every penny!

That's exactly how I felt when I saved $770 thanks to you guys!!! Coinkidink, I tried the Valentino bag a Nordstroms, too :smile:
It was nice of him to try it and then tell you to go for it :smile:
Well, at least he made a sale, so it's not that bad, plus there are times we go into a store and get into a spell when we see something and don't even think about price checking anything. You just want to make it yours and done (plus you know it's not gonna be on sale anywhere lol). It happened to me 2 weeks ago with a pair of Aquazzura espadrille wedges. They were so amazing, I didn't care I spend about 6 times what I was planning to spend on espadrilles, but they're worth every penny!

ITA, blondissima777! Sometimes it's not worth the trouble of trying to find something for a lower price. I only did that with Farfetch because I recently bought two pairs of rockstud kitten heels from them, so I knew Valentino was being discounted. But honestly, I loved those espadrilles so much that if Farfetch didn't have my size in stock, I was just going to buy the pair on my feet at Nordstrom. It was hard to take them off and walk away without them, lol! Like your Aquazzuras, things we love sooooo much are worth every penny. :hugs:

ITA, blondissima777! Sometimes it's not worth the trouble of trying to find something for a lower price. I only did that with Farfetch because I recently bought two pairs of rockstud kitten heels from them, so I knew Valentino was being discounted. But honestly, I loved those espadrilles so much that if Farfetch didn't have my size in stock, I was just going to buy the pair on my feet at Nordstrom. It was hard to take them off and walk away without them, lol! Like your Aquazzuras, things we love sooooo much are worth every penny. :hugs:

Sometimes you just want what you want now! lol On the other hand, it's awesome to score a super deal, too!! ;)

The Valentino espadrilles are to die for as well. If I knew I was on a Champagne budget, the Valentino wedge ones would have definitely been the 1st pair I would have tried. Did you get the wedge or the flat ones?

Sometimes you just want what you want now! lol On the other hand, it's awesome to score a super deal, too!! ;)

The Valentino espadrilles are to die for as well. If I knew I was on a Champagne budget, the Valentino wedge ones would have definitely been the 1st pair I would have tried. Did you get the wedge or the flat ones?

Actually blondissima777, sometimes if it's a super deal I will get two pairs...so not exactly such a great deal after all, according to hubby! :lolots:

I got the flat ones in that scrumptious pebble leather, with the double wrap studded ankle straps. I ordered the pointy toe high heel wedge espadrilles last summer on sale from Saks online, but it was canceled because it went out of stock. So I never got to try those on, and I haven't tried on any 1973 wedges.

Hey, in my eyes (or pocket) any money saved that leaves you with MORE money to spend is a GREAT deal! :smile: Who doesn't love a twoffer, right?

Funny you mention that, because this is what the Aquazzura box says (and they are so right!)

"IF THE SHOES FITS, BUY THEM IN EVERY COLOUR"

All they're missing is heel height, iterations (espadrilles, flip flops, stud color, etc). Did I miss anything? Flip flops is as low as I can go in the rockstud hierarchy.

Thank you for letting me know :heart:

Also, do you by any chance know how the sizing works for the Rockstuds? Are they true to size or do you go up half a size?
I also went up half a size on my patent leather kitten heals. I love them and I get tons of compliments on them wherever I wear them, particularly from women! (even at church!)

For the rockstud flats, I tried half a size up and they were still too tight across the ball of my foot. I haven't tried a full size up yet. (Since I have to try them on through mail order I couldn't just do the obvious thing and ask the SA for the next size - of course not!) My vanity - haha! - is keeping me from ordering them a full size large! - plus, I am afraid they may just work for me with the real pointy toe.

So, perhaps I will just stick with the kitten heel design (and I love all the ankle straps) and go for another pair of those.....