My Ever Growing Collection!

Deana, your collection-s look very very GORGEOUS!! :love: :drool:
I love the way you place and pose your BBags...They all are so neat.:cutesy:
What do you use to hang on your BBag? Look very pretty and suited with the fabulous BBags.:tup:
I really enjoy to see your collection and want to see more and more of your bags and shoes.
Thanks for sharing your awesome collecion. :flowers:
:blush:
Thank you so much Sandy! You are very sweet! As for my accessories, they are an original design made by me. I have been designing and making jewelry for many years. So it was only natural to make an accessory for my bags after I bought my first Balenciaga a little over a year ago. I have made many styles, but my favorite (as you can probably tell since it's on all my bags) is the braid with gemstones. I must confess I am now just as addicted to the accessories, as I am to the bags themselves. It's the first thing I think of when I buy a bag, and I don't think I could use my bags without them. Thanks again for your nice compliments.
:heart:

Well my new things have finally arrived. A Violet Coin Purse, and a Violet Make Up bag all the way from Denmark. It's the first time I have seen a MU bag in real life, and I just love it! It's simple elegance make it perfect for nights on the town,and formal occasions, and it's casual design also make it easy to use casually as well. Okay here they are.

The CP full frontal...

IMG_2137-1.jpg

From behind...

IMG_2216.jpg

My two favorites from the front...

IMG_2158.jpg

Then bare back...

IMG_2183.jpg

The triplets from the front...

IMG_2193.jpg

And from behind...

IMG_2202.jpg

And here the Violet CP goes beautifully with my new First...

IMG_2211.jpg

Of course now that everything is here, I want to take some more family photos, but I still have not recovered from the last photo shoot!

Front view of the Make Up bag...

IMG_2245.jpg

A rear view...

IMG_2274.jpg

Well, I am afraid to say that will be it for a while because when I do, something unexpected always comes up. I am on the wait list at Bal for a Violet First, but I am going to ask for pictures before I have them send it to me. The Violet City was too dark for me just like my Eggplant City was, but i love the color in smaller bags!

That suede bucket is one of the best LV pieces I've ever seen. It's amazing! I love your shoes too. Gorgeous :smile:.
:love:
Thank you soooo much!!! I am especially thrilled with your opinion of the LV suede bucket. It's truly one stunning bag! I know it's not for everyone, but when I saw the add with Giselle holding it in Vogue Magazine, I had to call about it the very next day. To date, it is the single most expensive handbag I have bought, and I have never regretted the purchase!

Of course there was a huge waitlist at the LV store nearest me, so I called the customer service line. I have a little secret for ya...if you call the cs line not only do they have access to their factory stock, they can look in their database and see what every store has in stock, including LV depts in other stores. The day after I called about it, the CS agent happened to be on the phone with a LV SA at Bloomingdale's in NYC when she was opening delivery boxes, and there was one white suede fringe bucket in the delivery, and no one on a waitlist. It was awesome! Since then I always call the CS line first rather than the local store (which usually have long waitlists for new releases), and I don't think there has been anything they couldn't find for me. I have gotten delivery's from LV stores across the US.
:graucho:
Thank you again for your lovely compliments. And from you as well SweetPurple and LV&Lexus07!

Wow, what an incredibly gorgeous (and obviously much beloved) collection! I must say, I have never really been into bbags, but you have certainly peaked my interest with all of your lovely things!

^^^^^Wow that is the nicest compliment ever! I have a few more pictures for you, and hopefully they will send you over the edge, and you will be ready to take the Bbag plunge.

I was not too thrilled with the new Bbags I have been purchasing, so I decided to head back to the 05's, and start building my accessory collection. Because of a wonderful friend, I was able to buy this amazing and brand new 05 Turquoise Coin Purse. I make my own braided accessories for my bags, but I decided to try some Juicy Charms for my Coin Purses. The only thing I didn't like was how the lobster clasp made the charms hang funny on the zipper pull, so I removed it and made one of my custom oval rings of 14kt gold to hang them on the zipper perfectly.

IMG_3829.jpg

IMG_3838.jpg

I am still pinching myself! I have been extremely fortunate in finding some amazing mint to brand new 05's, and this one is up at the top with my brand new BG Pink First, for looking like it came from Balenciaga today!

IMG_3833.jpg

IMG_3843.jpg

IMG_3847.jpg

IMG_3940.jpg

IMG_3944.jpg

IMG_3933.jpg