My Damier Speedy 25

Nat_CAN

O.G.
Jan 17, 2008
I just got my Damier Speedy 25 :yahoo::yahoo: This is the follow up thread from "Should I buy it?" Finally I decided to ask my friend, who went to Banff, to buy it for me. This is my first Speedy and Damier bag. It's kind of different from Monogram but I like it because I don't have to be careful about the handle. And thanks to the thread "......Who likes the 25?" because at first I told my friend to buy Speedy 30 but after I read posts from that thread, I thought that the 30 might be too big so I told my friend to buy me the 25 instead. It is just the right size for me :wlae::wlae:

Attachments

• Damier speedy.JPG
    Damier speedy.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 167
I just got my Damier Speedy 25 :yahoo::yahoo: This is the follow up thread from "Should I buy it?" Finally I decided to ask my friend, who went to Banff, to buy it for me. This is my first Speedy and Damier bag. It's kind of different from Monogram but I like it because I don't have to be careful about the handle. And thanks to the thread "......Who likes the 25?" because at first I told my friend to buy Speedy 30 but after I read posts from that thread, I thought that the 30 might be too big so I told my friend to buy me the 25 instead. It is just the right size for me :wlae::wlae:

Congrats! It is such a sophisticated bag. I love it too. :yahoo: