My crazy cat keeps stalking me and pouncing on me. What gives???

oggers, you should check this out :giggles: http://www.catswhothrowupgrass.com/kill.php

Oh yeh I have read that already about the other 2 cats and came to the conclusion that one was trying to kill me and the other was too lazy.

I have just redone it for these two and so far it seems Elsa is trying to kill me as she has more signs. Elise is only kicking the litter around so maybe she is the accomplice?

87% chance Murphy is plotting to kill me and 72% that Colin is plotting my demise - this realy surprised me as he is so lazy. Hmmm...maybe he is paying Murph to do it.
How are your girls this afternoon, oggers?

They are chilling out under the clothes airer in the spare room. Its the first time I have seen them actually lay next to each other.

I gave them a box to play in, even cut a hole in it but they have shown literally no interest.

Elsa seems more active than Elise, I think she is the one who races up and down the stairs at some ungodly hour!

They are chilling out under the clothes airer in the spare room. Its the first time I have seen them actually lay next to each other.

I gave them a box to play in, even cut a hole in it but they have shown literally no interest.

Elsa seems more active than Elise, I think she is the one who races up and down the stairs at some ungodly hour!

Oh - that's nothing unusual - I have probably spent enough money on beds,toys and blankies to buy another Balenciaga - all they really want is my bed, a ratty old cushion, a scruffy disgusting feather on a stick or my lap. Doesn't stop me spending a fortune on them though!

Oh - that's nothing unusual - I have probably spent enough money on beds,toys and blankies to buy another Balenciaga - all they really want is my bed, a ratty old cushion, a scruffy disgusting feather on a stick or my lap. Doesn't stop me spending a fortune on them though!

I HEAR THAT!!! My kitty has toys, scratching posts, his own blankets, and even a cat tree. What does he want? To play with my hair ties, scratch the carpet, sleep in my bed, and lick free plastic bags from the grocery store. :wacko:

Haha luckily experience of owning a cat taught me not to go all out on toys, at least not to begin with. I probably spent a tenner in total buying 4 sisal mice, 4 balls, a toy with catnip in and a feathery wand with bells on. They love the catnip toy, play with the mice occassionally, everything else just isnt quite the same as plastic strapping which Elise has gone absolutely mental over.

Hmm bag licking? Will have to keep an eye out for that!

Elise is being naughty and not scratching her posts, just chairs etc. Elsa has been a good girl and scratched her post a few times so she has been given a treat after. Had to make sure Elise didnt get any though, naughty cats dont get treats.

Most of the replies on this thread verify why I don't like cats, they're cute but they're nasty (or just annoyingly passive aggressive like the two cats we have). We had a boy cat that was like the ones described in this thread, he would always go after and attack my sisters, and I mean leave bloody marks attack and even tried to do it to me sometimes but he never did it to my dad. Makes me wonder if cats are like that in the wild, respecting a bigger male member of the group and bullying the female cats? Either way, doesn't seem like cats are meant to be domesticated, at least dogs protect their owners unlike cats that go after them for no reason, maybe we should trade our two for a dog.

With that attitude maybe you don't need to have a pet. Most cats are very sweet and affectionate and give their owners lots of love. Cats are also very smart and know if you don't like them.

Most of the replies on this thread verify why I don't like cats, they're cute but they're nasty (or just annoyingly passive aggressive like the two cats we have). We had a boy cat that was like the ones described in this thread, he would always go after and attack my sisters, and I mean leave bloody marks attack and even tried to do it to me sometimes but he never did it to my dad. Makes me wonder if cats are like that in the wild, respecting a bigger male member of the group and bullying the female cats? Either way, doesn't seem like cats are meant to be domesticated, at least dogs protect their owners unlike cats that go after them for no reason, maybe we should trade our two for a dog.

Have you tried chasing him back? I've had a couple that enjoyed playing tag/hide-n-seek with me and we took turns scaring each other. If you can turn it into a game, it might be fun for both of you.

He is neutered is he not?

Cats are very similar to humans actually. They share a lot of our more sophisticated characteristics. I agree with the other poster who said that, they KNOW if you like them or not, it's not enough to just feed them

With that attitude maybe you don't need to have a pet. Most cats are very sweet and affectionate and give their owners lots of love. Cats are also very smart and know if you don't like them.

This. I read that post this morning and had to step promptly away from teh keyboard. This is not the best forum to announce a dislike of cats.