My collection is about to become a two-some again!

1. I just got the BEST deal on a BRAND spanking NEW 07' Black Twiggy!

It's my little present to myself for getting my first Diploma (only 6 more months of school to go! Wooooo)

THANKS SOOOO MUCH Zacorey!

I will post more pics/modelling pics when she arrives.

I'm absolutely THRILLED :yahoo:

[​IMG]

2. Congrats on the diploma and a gorgeous bag!

3. Congrats, :yahoo:love the leather on that bag.:drool:

4. Thanks purplekicks and Nanaz...

Now the WAITING begins!

5. The leather looks beautiful - and such a deep, dark black!! :tup: I can't wait to see the modeling pics!!

6. what a gorgeous bag!!! I've been toying with the idea of a black bag and this is giving me a big push down that slippery slope. Love twiggies too!

7. amcf58, I used to have coloured Bbags, but I didnt use them nearly as much as I have been using my Black Brief.

I'm a bit of a clutz, so I was always scared of ruining them.

I used to think buying a black b-bag was a no-no because they needed to be 'loud'.

But seriously, black is awsome and so practical and the leather on my black Brief is the thickest, squishiest leather I have had on a bbag so far!

I say go for it :tup:

8. You go girl, I am so glad that you have found the bbag love again!

9. Congrats

10. congrats -- for school and bag! which season is the 07 leather? f/w?

11. It's f/w 06'

12. f/w 07, you meant? thanks! i hope i can get a black bbag one fine day :supacool:

13. Actually I'm not sure... Zacorey advertised it as 07 initially, but then she figured it was 06? No cards came with the bag...

Whatever the case - it's loooooooovley and I cant wait to get my hands on it!!!

14. Gorgeous!!!! Congrats :smile:

15. Oh Zac is the sweetest! Congratulations on your new bag, mmm black Twiggy. Yay Twiggy!

I wish you well,

Bridget