my co-workers told me fake LV is better. feel very bad

hey i'm sooo sorry your workers were so mean. i think they are just jealous! it's your money and if you feel good about the LV bag don't let them convince you otherwise. but if you feel like maybe you'd be better off saving the money instead then okay, do so. Unfortunately there are a lot of mean spirited ppl around that just want to bring other people down.

Cheer up and just listen to your heart:yes:

OMG this is terrible!! Don't worry about those people. They are uninformed and uneducated about fine quality items!!!!

Hold you head up high and be proud that you are not a nasty faker!!

Then next time someone says something to you....say, "yes, I looked at those fake bags....wow, they were just so NASTY!!!!"

No one will say anything back to that!!

Oh dear, answer to them in this way: "I worth a real LV!".
They're jealous, and evil, and with a little and closed mind!
Your bag is wonderful!
Who does not appreciate.. does not deserve!
In italy we say:"mices who does not reache the cheese, say that is rotten!"
You can also answer:" Yes, I know, jealousy is an ugly beast..."
Kiss!Steph.

Fact 1 It's a beautiful bag
Fact 2 It's your money you can do WHATEVER you feel like with it
Fact 3 It's a small person that belittles someone else to make them feel good about themselves
Fact 4 If the Fakes where just as good LV wouldn't be the superpower it is

You enjoy your bag and ignore them they don't have a clue what they are talking about your LV will last a life time and still look great, their fakes don't even look good now

there's no need to feel down, just think about it as they're all feigning something that you actually have and what they are showing is jealousy. YOU HAVE AN AUTHENTIC LV! that's something they cannot say. throw that back in their faces. Just not your supervisors. lol

I can't believe some people can be so rude. It is not like we would say "you're an idiot for spending so much money on your house." How preople spend their money is a personal choice and no one elses business. I think as long as you can pay your bills, buy whatever you want. Just think to yourself about what great taste you have!

Those people are so stupid for saying those things and shame on them for making you feel bad. You should explain that there is something in the world called "HELLO! LUXURY ITEMS" and they should stop being jealous just because you have one. Also, for example, if you had a gorgeous big flawless diamond ring on your finger, would they react the same way and say you should save your money and get a cz ring! There is a difference between fake and real!!!!

Don't let them put you down!!! They are just jealous, if someone is stupid enough to say something like "fantastic fakes, 100% like original, so no need to spend money", I wouldn't talk with them in the first place!

This was already mentioned, but buying a fake bag supports terrorism (often the proceeds of the bags go back to terrorist groups) and more often than not, these bags are made by underage workers in underdeveloped countries for pitiful wages. How could your coworkers possibly feel proud to carry a fake after you tell them that?

Why does it matter what you spend your money on? That's not their business..enjoy your bag, you'll have it for many years while their fakes will probably have fallen apart long before.

I'm so sorry that happened to you! I don't understand why people get so mean when you do things they don't agree with. It's your life and they should mind their own business. I have had this happen to me various times with colleagues and even in-laws but I don't let it get to me. The worst is if later down the line these same people start to buy and love LV, too. (Ugh! I hate hypocrites!) But if that does happen you'll know it was because they were jealous.

You have an amazing bag, just always remember that. Remember your experience buying it, feeling amazing, saving for it. LV's are made to last and trust me, you can't kill those things, lol. Enjoy your bag and relax in the fact that people are sometimes thoughtless and just bitter. You are not and you are better for it. :heart: