My Chihuahua Blu is sick

^^ ITA, if there's a 24-hour ER vet in your area, i'd bring him there tonight...if it were my baby, i wouldn't wait 'till tomorrow...please keep us posted & let us know how he's doing :tender:

I agree. My Chihuahua was sick 2 Christmas Eves ago (she was throwing up many times during the day and night) and I looked everywhere for a 24 hr emergency vet and took her right away. I wouldn't risk waiting a few more hours... $500 later, turns out she was just having a reaction to some rawhides I gave her. :sweatdrop: With that said, she doesn't get rawhides anymore (and the vet says they're very bad for dogs). :yes:

Please keep us posted!!

Hows your doggie? take him to the vet ASAP!!!! I can't stress this enough. If he's not hydrated he could die. I'm very adamant about this. As you can see I have a chi of my own!

UPDATE

DF picked me up yesterday from work and he said Blu was ok and barking .

so when we both got home about 2 hours later Blu has died. we were about to take him to the vet

i have been in tears all nite long. Its so hard to loose a loved one.

So Sorry to hear about Blu :crybaby:Annabellet! Our heart goes out to you! By the way, do you have another Chi as well? You might want to take the other to the vet as well, just in case it was contagious. Don't want to alarm you...but it's better to be safe.............:crybaby:

Blu was 4 1/2 years old. Dont know what was the cause of his death... im still in tears whenever i go home i just remember his little face

Yeah i have another Chi Neeki she is fine.... besides her missing BLu.