My Chanel winter white collection -pictures!

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments.

I have been scouting the eBay for this jacket for a long long long time but all sold way over retail price for a past season collections. Just last month I scored this jacket from DecadeTwo in Los Angeles. Decadetwo has fab selection of Chanel pieces including vintage. I paid for $2200 which is not bad. LOL!

I tried on the J12 & cachalong ring about two years ago at the boutique but did not quite love then. Thank to the members here at the forum whom inspired me to get them finally.

Now I'm going figure how to get this earrings in my stocking for xmas.

bulletproofsoul: Thanks. This jacket came with difference patches. There is another version with camellia. I was not sure which one exactly.

ladydeluxe: Thanks. I keep an eyes out for another jacket like it.

Swanky: Will post in Reference Libary.

foxycleopatra: I hope you find your jacket soon.

love your collection !!!! how did you score the 10% on the J12
????

pinkpiano: I got mine from Saks & out of state so no taxes. My DH opened an account to get 10% discount.

Calisnoopy has a thread on get the J12 with similiar discount. Check it out. The next Saks EGC is December 12th or 15th something.
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-shopping/j12-watch-for-saks-egc-with-discount-172864.html ( I hope I cut & pasted the link correctly)

Also, you might want to check at Bloomy too. Over the weekend, I saw a J12 on display at South Coast Plaza. I have no idea they sell J12 too. You want to keep an eyes on their promotion when opening a new account. You can get from 15% to 20% discount. About three months ago, I open an account with 20% discount. I used it on a dark silver reissue size 226. I ordered from NY. Of course, I paid off the balance immediately so that I do not incurred the hight interest.