My Broken Heart

1. To understand the change of my avatar from my beloved fur baby Sam, please visit his webpage:

Sam's World

Is it possible to run out of tears? I haven't yet..:sad:

2. Oh Prada what a beautiful doggie! I'm so sorry for your loss. She'll be waitin' for you in heaven - I'm sure she's enjoying a wonderful nap under the warmest sun she's ever known!

3. Oh, I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.:flowers:

4. I'm very sorry to hear about your dog's passing, take care. He was a beautiful dog.

5. :sad: I'm really sorry to hear about this. *big hugs* My thoughts are with you and your family.

6. So sorry to learn of your loss. Such a beautiful friend you had! I am sure Sam was a joy to you and your family. You don't run out of tears, but that's okay. He will always be with you.

7. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss of Sam.... big hugs for you! Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

8. Oh my, I have a tear in my eye...I'm really sorry to hear. You can bet that you gave him the happiest life ever!

9. I am so sorry for your loss. It sounds like Sam brought and received a lot of fun and love being a part of your family. (((hugs)))

10. I am so sorry for your loss, I am going through a similar thing myself. I have to let my precious kitty I grew up with go. *hugs*

11. Sorry for your loss of your beautiful Sam :cry: . He will always be around in spirit!

12. Thank you all so much. I know how many of you have fur babies, so you know how torn up I am today. We had the most amazing "message" from Sam just an hour ago. If you know the Rainbows Bridge poem, you'll understand the meaning of this. There is a link to the poem on Sam's little webpage if you haven't read it. I'm just stunned that these rainbows appeared today of all days. It was like Sam was telling us he was OK and not to be sad for too long.

[​IMG]

13. [​IMG]

14. [​IMG]

15. Nooooo! Elaine - I am so sorry. I know how you loved that dog, my heart goes out to you. You're blessed with furry memories and a warm heart. All the best, chin up. xo, S