My boutique ...

Hey Leslie I have the same wallet as you!! I love that wallet! I got it as a graduation gift. They are very high quality wallets, after using it for 3 years, it's still in very good condition and shows no signs of wore out at all! Good choice! :tup:

Hai! I'm Leslie from Antwerp (Belgium) and I'm so glad I found this forum! Finally more designer-addicts like me:nuts: !
Here are some pics from my collection so far. It's not much but it's a start. Each piece carefully and well considered chosen . You'll see, I need plenty more it-bags! I'm now waiting for the new collection to buy my next tdf bag :yahoo: , I can't wait! Love the adrenaline when entering those stores every time, a smile spontaneously comes up:smile: .

View attachment 111194

View attachment 111195

View attachment 111196

:heart: with belgian greetings :heart:

my white and milk chocolates :yahoo:

attachment.php

omg gorgeous bags!!! *drools....
do you know if they still carry the white one and is it comfortable to carry? i know pelhams are awful on the shoulders

Hai! I'm Leslie from Antwerp (Belgium) and I'm so glad I found this forum! Finally more designer-addicts like me:nuts: !
Here are some pics from my collection so far. It's not much but it's a start. Each piece carefully and well considered chosen . You'll see, I need plenty more it-bags! I'm now waiting for the new collection to buy my next tdf bag :yahoo: , I can't wait! Love the adrenaline when entering those stores every time, a smile spontaneously comes up:smile: .

View attachment 111194

View attachment 111195

View attachment 111196

:heart: with belgian greetings :heart:
OMG!!! i love that white Gucci horsebit!!:love: