My blue nuit arrived... can I share?!

Hey Orange, your blue bag is actually Royale, an 07 color, while this bag is technically named Bleu Nuit, an 05 color. :yes:

The colors are actually pretty different IRL. I had my Bleu Nuit mini loaf sitting next to a Royale paddy a couple of weeks ago and the Royale is brighter, more blue-blue. The Bleu Nuit is pretty dark with lots of red if you KWIM?

welcome to the bleu nuit family !
(although i noticed that your thread is light blue while mine is greyish ... based from our fabulous chloe experts here in the forum, mine is a 07 edition ... is that why the color of the thread of the bags are different ?:confused1:

OMG this is gorgeous!!! :heart::heart::heart:

I had my 05 Bleu Nuit mini loaf up for sale when this popped up on eBay and after that I fell in love with mine all over again-- and pulled the sale :P

I am constantly amazed at how perfectly this color goes with everything from white to black to brown to blue jeans :yes:

ENJOY!!!! :yahoo:

My blue nuit bouler arrived this morning, and I am in love! It looks like it was never used, and this '05 leather is amazing. :heart:

OMG this is gorgeous!!! :heart::heart::heart:

I had my 05 Bleu Nuit mini loaf up for sale when this popped up on eBay and after that I fell in love with mine all over again-- and pulled the sale :P

I am constantly amazed at how perfectly this color goes with everything from white to black to brown to blue jeans :yes:

ENJOY!!!! :yahoo:

I was thinking about you hmwe....and wondering if you had sold that lovely lady. Keeping it was a wise decision! :smile:

hmwe46, haha, i think the confusion has been officially solved. i guess i dont have a bleu nuit after all but a totally different type of paddie bag .... that is why i felt weird when im comparing my bag with the other existing pics of bleu nuits in the forum and blog, that for a moment, i asked by friend buyer, are u sure u didnt buy a fake for me ?

gee, this saves me from a lot of anxiety .... i really thought i got an old stock or something ....

now i can rest and sleep easy ...thanks to you !

Hey Orange, your blue bag is actually Royale, an 07 color, while this bag is technically named Bleu Nuit, an 05 color. :yes:

The colors are actually pretty different IRL. I had my Bleu Nuit mini loaf sitting next to a Royale paddy a couple of weeks ago and the Royale is brighter, more blue-blue. The Bleu Nuit is pretty dark with lots of red if you KWIM?