My Blanc Shopping Tote

1. This is the Shopping Tote! And, boy, could I fit some shopping in this.

The leather is fantastic and the colour will be great for the upcoming months - I :love: this bag!

It is a big bag but not as heavy as I was expecting. The lock weights almost nothing but the flap with the metal loop bit is where the weight is. I'm 5'10" and need a large bag......so here it is.

Had to include the cats in one of the pics!

DSC_0022.jpg DSC_0026.jpg DSC_0030.jpg DSC_0035_edited.jpg DSC_0039.jpg
  2. WOW! You got the Tote! It's looks GREAT on you! Have a blast :nuts:

3. !!Enjoy!! :love::nuts: I've carried my cream Paddy all winter- the light colors look so rich and really show off the details.

4. LOVE your bag, but love your Himis even more! I have a lilac point. Cats always gravitate to the new bags, don't they? "Hmm...something entered the house that doesn't have any cat hair on it...let me take care of this RIGHT away!!!" >^..^<

5. lol - tell me about it!

6. BEEEEautiful!Congrats...and remember me ..if you ever grow tired of it....!!!

7. Love your bag, Cal. Also love the kitties. They are so adorable.

8. Wow, it's huge! Looks great on you, though :nuts: Love your kitties, too :love:

9. Hi, Cal:

It is a beautiful bag and looks great on you. I can picture myself wearing this bag as a diaper bag as well so no need to carry two bags when going out with Chloe.

I am still on the waiting list for this bag in California. May I ask you where did you purchase this from?I can't wait to get my hands on it!:nuts:

10. Love it, it looks great on you!

11. I'm using it as a diaper/toddler bag also, which is why I was after such a big bag, and we travel a lot so would be great on the plane. I got mine off eBay (eeeek) from Roz, who has a great reputation. I love this bag. What's the wait like in the US?

12. Hmm.the waiting list for this bag is not as bad as Edith. So for sure I will get it but have to wait till Apr or May.ugh...

13. It has 3 zipped pockets which is great, loads of room. I think I'm going to put in a solid base or purseket to flatten the bottom out though.

14. Wow - that's a big bag. Looks great on you since you're tall! What a great idea using it as a diaper tote too!

15. Lovely, lovely bag - what a fantastic colour! It looks great on you and I love the idea of using it for all the babystuff. How very stylish...