My black quilted Bay bag from LVR arrived...question???

OMG that is so gorgeous..!!!! :drool::drool: Congrats!!! :flowers:

And it's definitely leather, they propably just sent you a wrong care card (my card talks about leather).
on chloe.com they describe the jade quilted bay to be patent calfskin (what ever that means?) - maybe your care card was ment for a jade?

But how ever that bag is a STUNNER..!!! Enjoy!:party:

I had exactly the same thoughts when I got my black quilted bay from Harvey Nichols. The card said Noir but I was convinced they had put the wrong card in the bag.

When I got it home I was convinced I had bought the moka version - and had been tricked by the store lighting into thinking it was black! It didn't help that on some online stores the pictures of the stitching seemed white - but mine was almost a greyish colour.

In the end I realised it was the 'black' bay and after much stressing fell in love with the bag. :love: So you certainly are not the only person to worry about the colour of the bag - and now I have a moka plain bay and can so easily see the difference!

attachment.php

QuirkyCool,
your quilted bay is absolutely gorgeous!! :drool:

Do you mind letting me know how much you bought her for? I am looking to buy one for my sister, but so scared of Ebay :Push:

The price is 1195 euros at luisaviaroma.com and the last time I looked they still had it in stock. They also have this size in the Steam colour.

Oh,and they give free shipping for orders over 1000 euros:wlae:.

Good luck!

What a fabulous color pattern, those people at Chloe are geniuses when it comes to this arena. I can see why you have fallin in love. The versatility alone makes this bag a terrific purchase.

Prada last Fall had a black/brown bag in a drawstring bucket design. My middle sister raved over that color, she said it would go virtually with everything in her wardrobe (folks, it doesn't get much better than that!). That stinkin purse sold out everywhere at FULL RETAIL. So that should tell you somethin :yes:~