My big Orange box is here...

Thank you Ladies:heart: !

I'm so glad to part of the H family:yes: !
Finally:yahoo:!!!

Grail bag! Definitely worth 8 months!

How was the SA experience when you picked it up?

Great !
The SA I worked with for the SO (I've just seen her once, and she was amazing:tup:) has left FSH...
So when I arrived I just went to the SO desk, to say I had a call.
A SA arrived and proposed me to have a seat and maybe some Champagne ??
I had a seat and a coffee.
(I know I could be burnt for saying this here in France, but I hate Champagne, and all wines in general)
He came back with my big box, and while he was showing me my HG, he told me I was lucky because H had a Box shortage this year, and big bags as 35 cm will be very very rare this year. He told me that H had problem to find perfect leather in box, so refused a lot of Peaux and had difficulties to produce the bigger items.
I think Box is indeed rare in 35 cm Birkin this year, because 4 SA's came to see my bag closer ;)

I played some time with my Birkin.
And asked him if I could see some other bags. I tried a Massaï PM in Rouge H Clemence, and a Vespa in Ebene ( ?)Epsom.
I said I would like a Raisin bag...and wasn't fond of Epsom (woul prefer a Vespa in Goat)...and wasn't fond of the fabric on the Vespa...but I like the style, but also the Massaï...
I said I need to think about it...and maybe to come back with my Mom to have some help.
He told me to take my time, and maybe to think about my next SO, since I suggest that maybe a Vespa in Raisin Goat but with a leather "handle" could be perfect for me:graucho:...

wow :nuts: gorgeous pics :heart: you look fantastic :tup:

Thank you. Yes he is Burmese. I'm impressed because most people don't know what breed he is. I also have a chocolate point Siamese, he helped me unpack my Raisin baby :lol: Helpful kitties are the best!

NewArrival.jpg

NewArrival2.jpg

i bet he thought it was food :lol: