My 5,000th post!

kathyrose

The Bargain Hunter
O.G.
Dec 12, 2005
Whoa! Time sure flies by when you're having fun! I never noticed when I hit the 1,000 or 2,000 until the next day but I just looked at my last post and noticed it says 4,999. Never mind that half (or more than half) of my posts are "Congrats! Great bag!" or "Not my cup of tea but if you like it...." - LOL. Thanks to Vlad and Megs for this wonderful place and to all the mods for taking care of us! Here's to maybe 5,000 more? :roflmfao:

kathyrose said:
Whoa! Time sure flies by when you're having fun! I never noticed when I hit the 1,000 or 2,000 until the next day but I just looked at my last post and noticed it says 4,999. Never mind that half (or more than half) of my posts are "Congrats! Great bag!" or "Not my cup of tea but if you like it...." - LOL. Thanks to Vlad and Megs for this wonderful place and to all the mods for taking care of us! Here's to maybe 5,000 more? :roflmfao:

Your a great member, i always look forward to your post's.
Congratulations. :love: :yahoo:

Prada's Meadow said:
Your a great member, i always look forward to your post's.
Congratulations. :love: :yahoo:
sparkles48 said:
:wtf: Whoa Kathyrose!! That's a LOT of posts!! Congrats!!! You're always such a sweetheart.. I love reading your posts!
LauraLee said:
Yay KathyRose!! I have always enjoyed your posts.
Really? :shame: Thanks you guys!!! I try to make more meaningful posts but you all know how many lovely bags we have here right? I can't help the oohs and ahhhs. LOL! :flowers: