My 2003 Black City with Silver Hardware just arrived!

byMiMi has a 2003 city, maybe she knows?

btw I know the 03 is more inconsistent, some has leather tags some has silver tags, don't freak out yet, ladies ;)

Ladies, I sold sweetsparkle this bag. I gave her the original receipt from NM to accompany it. In 2003, the tags were leather. I don't carry fakes nor do I condone them. I have a designer handbag collection worth over 10K!

It upsets me that members who don't have all the facts about earlier seasons would immediately become alarmists. This happens in the Chloe thread as well. Manufacturers often change details from season to season. That bag is 1000 percent authentic but if sweetsparkle is unhappy or has doubts, I am 1000 percent willing to refund her money.

Edited to state that I knew I was breaking the rules when I posted this but I want sweetsparkle to be completely satisfied. It was my one and only Balenciaga bag which I treasured for the time that I had it, but sold to fund my new Chanel Reporter.

roey said:
Ladies, I sold sweetsparkle this bag. I gave her the original receipt from NM to accompany it. In 2003, the tags were leather. I don't carry fakes nor do I condone them. I have a designer handbag collection worth over 10K!

It upsets me that members who don't have all the facts about earlier seasons would immediately become alarmists. This happens in the Chloe thread as well. Manufacturers often change details from season to season. That bag is 1000 percent authentic but if sweetsparkle is unhappy or has doubts, I am 1000 percent willing to refund her money.

hi roey! no it's ok...just trying to clarify, that's all. all the details on the bag is perfect. sorry to alarm you!

What a gorgeous bag! Love the look of the leather and I love the silver hardware! It's definitely the best black Bbag I've ever seen! Congrats to you!

percephonie...with the help of roey, i figured it out. my black city is from 2003, which had leather tags. yours is probably from S/S 2004, which had silver tags. but both still had silver hardware even though it came from different seasons.

sweetsparkle said:
percephonie...with the help of roey, i figured it out. my black city is from 2003, which had leather tags. yours is probably from S/S 2004, which had silver tags. but both still had silver hardware even though it came from different seasons.

This is exactly the case! Congratulations both of you! Beautiful bags :heart: