My 1st Chanel, Please Tell Me What You Think!

Large GST is too big IMO, actually not too big on you but for a bag in general, between the look I prefer the phantom!!!! The phantom is awesome, is that a small or big phantom?

Last edited:
The Phantom is a small size!

Dear, I forgot you have a phantom already that pretty nude pink one. Then I'd do something different. The red is fab, how does the size look, sometimes pictures look and actual purse feel is different? I personally prefer the smaller regular size GST. Good luck, and you have to love it. HAVE to love it without reservation.... Good luck to you.

I did have the Phantom but I sold it because I'm afraid the light color is too high maintenance. I like the XL size. I find the regular GST a bit small for my liking.
Dear, I forgot you have a phantom already that pretty nude pink one. Then I'd do something different. The red is fab, how does the size look? I personally prefer the smaller regular size GST.

I did have the Phantom but I sold it because I'm afraid the light color is too high maintenance. I like the XL size. I find the regular GST a bit small for my liking.

OMG you are just like me, light color purse freak me out, they own me I dont own them in the end. I hate the dirty look or worn look, so good decision. if regular GST too small, then the one u have is fabulous. Red is a crowd pleaser what can I say. Chanel Red always a stunner at any case. Celine is my new love, and I still prefer the tan phantom.

Even though i ab love the Chanel and it looks good on you i think the Celine would look even better.
Im not a fan myself of Celine but feel it would suit you perfectly xxxx