MY 05 choco paddy is here~*

It's good to be back! I was only able to peruse tPF for a few short moments on my trip but now that I am back I relish in being able to participate again. Thank you girls for the warm welcome! Thanks for the comments on my avatar. :shame: Aubrey, don't think I didn't notice your new one as well. Hot mama! I do love that coy pose. :graucho:

It's good to be back! I was only able to peruse tPF for a few short moments on my trip but now that I am back I relish in being able to participate again. Thank you girls for the warm welcome! Thanks for the comments on my avatar. :shame: Aubrey, don't think I didn't notice your new one as well. Hot mama! I do love that coy pose. :graucho:
Woohoo!!!!! So good to have you back!!! :party::yahoo:

and...Thank you! :blush::blush::blush::heart:

OMG!!i cant believe Audrey is a mama:wtf:
is it true or i am misunderstanding......:upsidedown:
she is definitely HOT!!

hahah...sorry for misunderstanding...i was like its impossible she is a mama..she looks like only 20.. haha...sorry Audrey!!

i only took her out last night for dinner...my friend and my bf both prefer the blanc one >"< they said that one looks younger looking.:crybaby:
but my bf love the leather on this one..and he said he's gonna pay it for me as a X'mas gift for "next year" (that sounds so funny, cuz its only nov 1st. now, and he already bought me enough gift for next year. its a vuitton bag is for this year.) :P

i still love her, my new babie, just like theres a new member goes to my family. every bag just like my kids...even though i am only 21 right now..but i love every bag just like they are my kids...:love:
(my bf says, i have too many kids right now......:lol: :Push: )

^ Haha!! Don't be sorry phoebe!!

Awww!!! My boyfriend preferred two colors I didn't have for a long time (tan and nutmeg.) :sad: Now we have the same favorites. I think most people are drawn to white bags (I know I am!) But the leather on your choco is seriously TDF. The color is gorgeous, one of the best Chloe makes!! You definitely have one of the nicest bags on this forum. :tender:

Your BF is getting you some amazing x-mas gifts!!! What a sweet guy!! :heart: Which LV bag did he get, do you know?? :ninja::supacool:

My bags are like babies to me too! :blush: If my SO read this thread he's probably say “collect as many 'babies' as you want – just don't become a real 'mama'” LOL!! :roflmfao: But yeah, I am lucky my SO doesn't mind my bag obsession. :shame: