Muse Pricing went up???

xoxo0125

Nov 9, 2007
Can someone help me out? Bluefly advertises that the retail price for an Oversize Grey Patent Leather Muse is $1595. I thought Oversize Patent Muse are $1295, and the Croc Patent Leather is $1595.

Am I missing something or did the price on O/S Patent Muse just went up?

I'm not sure but the price difference may be due to colour and number of actual bags they issue in those shades...call any of the YSL boutiques or send a query to their website to confirm.

I think that online stores like BlueFly and Overstock increase retail prices to make their sale price look good.

Yeah, I think I've seen them raise the price of an O/S or Large Muse (regular leather) and it was like $100 or so above retail. So going by those prices, you're not really saving all that much.

Can someone help me out? Bluefly advertises that the retail price for an Oversize Grey Patent Leather Muse is $1595. I thought Oversize Patent Muse are $1295, and the Croc Patent Leather is $1595.

Am I missing something or did the price on O/S Patent Muse just went up?

I bought a o/s patent muse in black last month, from ysl boutique in hk for hkd9450 (about usd1260)...hope this helps...

I'm pretty sure the price of muse have not gone up. My mom was at the YSL boutique at South Coast and told me the prices were the same from a year ago when I bought mine. $1195+tax for large.