Multicolor Speedy Bags

I'm sure going to want one! LVoe the Speedy, LVoe Multicolore... The only thing that's bothering me is the price :Push:
For that money I could get a Balenciaga or Chloé or something in really smooshy, delicious leather, so... Argh, decisions... And I haven't even started my collection yet...

I know this bag is an old classic bag but do any of you still carry it? I got mine out out the closet close to the end of summer and carried it for a couple of weeks. But my question to you LV lovers do you still carry this bag? Even though its kind of old now there is something about that bag that I absolutely love and would never get rid of it!! I would love to hear some other opinions!!:tup:

I bought my seeddy multicolor in the beggining of 2004 and carried for a while, but it's been years since she is seen the sun light....

Thanks so much for responding to my question! I love the bag and drool every time I see her! Now I don't feel like I am carrying on old school bag!! I think its one of my favorite bags!!