multi speedy white or black?

multi speedy white or black?

• white

• black

Results are only viewable after voting.
I really love both, but my practical side says get the black for the obvious reason, hides the stains, marks, etc! I don't think it will be too big on you at all, especially you already have the Mono 30, I'm 5'2" but a size 16?....I love it! :devil: Here's a pic of mine to tempt you!:graucho:

Attachments

• (19) Louis Vuitton - Multicolor Speedy 30 - (1670) 1800.JPG
    (19) Louis Vuitton - Multicolor Speedy 30 - (1670) 1800.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 51
Sooooo hard to say. I have both. I have always loved the white. I'm just recently gettng into black MC. It is more rare and really pops.

Try both of them on and see how you feel. You can't go wrong with either, promise. :yes:

HERE'S MINE: :heart:

attachment.php
http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=65006&d=1157587537

I love the white one, especially when I saw Jessica Simpson with hers...I'm actually saving up for a white one so it will be a while before I get it! I'd love to be able to afford both though...maybe I'll eventually get a MC black Alma but in the speedy, I prefer white! Good luck with your decision!!

Sooooo hard to say. I have both. I have always loved the white. I'm just recently gettng into black MC. It is more rare and really pops.

Try both of them on and see how you feel. You can't go wrong with either, promise. :yes:

HERE'S MINE: :heart:

attachment.php

OMG, seeing these side by side....I want both now!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

Seeing them side by side like that, the white appeals to me so much more. Not sure why.

(I was originally going to suggest black b/c you can carry it year round and I think the white looks summery-but in that pic, the white just really grabbed me).

I LOOOOVE the white! I'm actually saving up for one too! I hope I can stick with it tho because the calling of the Manhattan PM has been becoming louder and louder recently... I wonder tho whether that's because I know I can save up for the Manhattan just a bit faster cuz it costs less! :shrugs: haha :lol:

Good luck with your choice!