Mulberry Sightings!!

^^^LOL!!!! The only person I have ever had recognize Mulberry was a guy from Laura Mercier at Blue Mercury. I had seville Jody and he really fondled her!! If she hadn't been so happy, she might have blushed!

I'm off into the depths of Somerset today, Mulberryland, so should see a few & then into Bath which I'm going to rename Baysth as I always see so many there.
I hear Arctic winds are on the way, yippppeeeeee!

I don't mind it being very cold as long as I can wrap up warm but I don't like the rain. Actually, I love a cold day when you have to have to wrap up in a warm coat, woolly hat, scarf, gloves and boots. Maybe that's because I've already started planning my cold Winter Wardrobe (mostly around my Chocolate Roxy!).

The only Mulberry I have seen today is my own!

I don't mind it being very cold as long as I can wrap up warm but I don't like the rain. Actually, I love a cold day when you have to have to wrap up in a warm coat, woolly hat, scarf, gloves and boots. Maybe that's because I've already started planning my cold Winter Wardrobe (mostly around my Chocolate Roxy!).

The only Mulberry I have seen today is my own!

I have to agree about winter clothes. I love wrapping up when it is cold, but like you I hate the rain! I do not like Sept-Nov, when it is likely to be wet/mild/windy/cloudy!!!!!

I love winter, everything about it & I much prefer my winter Mulberries to my summer ones. My snow boots arrived today - ivory & grey fluffy things. Now whichever bag is going to go with them?! Then again, maybe being halfway up a Vermont mountain might not need a Mulberry.

It's been dark in Edinburgh for over half an hour !!
I think snow is on the way.
Off to town as M and S are having their 20% sale .

LOve to see your boots SJ ?
When are you skiing ?

Where are you going to ski? I used to ski Vermont quite a bit and if you want a charming ski place try Mad River Glen. Perfect place- great skiing and very friendly people. I think the wood trail was Paradise and was great fun.

Where are you going to ski? I used to ski Vermont quite a bit and if you want a charming ski place try Mad River Glen. Perfect place- great skiing and very friendly people. I think the wood trail was Paradise and was great fun.

We're going to be based in Stowe. I'll look up Mad River Glen, thanks for the tip.