Mulberry Sightings!!

Lol, pop to Canary Wharf for a friendly cuppa and we can bag spot together or better still hop on the DLR to bank and see if we can spot Skater in the City

Hehehe. Definitely. Sounds like a plan. [emoji8]

Too many other Mulberry bags around the City, I'd have to send clues so you could track me down!

[emoji3]

Maybe we need to have a Mulberry meet up on the central line lol...

I could do with a day out in the smoke. I feel like i have cabin fever of the countryside right now :nuts:

Oh my. Me too. I have more than cabin fever, right now. [emoji4]

Have you seen many people carrying Mulberry in Germany? I don't think I've seen any here in Frankfurt. All I seem to see are Longchamp Le Pliage (which I also have) and many teenage girls carrying Michael Kors...

Nope. Not many. Everytime I visit Munich I see 1-2 in the streets. In Nuremberg I see a fake Daria (regularly) and once in a while a real one. [emoji17] Yes, a lot of Le Pliage and Michael. And LV.
Nice to "meet" someone else from G around here! [emoji137]

Nope. Not many. Everytime I visit Munich I see 1-2 in the streets. In Nuremberg I see a fake Daria (regularly) and once in a while a real one. [emoji17] Yes, a lot of Le Pliage and Michael. And LV.
I've seen a black medium Lily and an oak Bays. Not many Mulberries here in the North ( Oldenburg). Loads of them in Stockholm, though, mostly Bays ;)

I've seen a black medium Lily and an oak Bays. Not many Mulberries here in the North ( Oldenburg). Loads of them in Stockholm, though, mostly Bays ;)

Hello Oldenburg! [emoji3]
Mulberry is definitely under the radar around here. But, I like this as nobody at work knows what bags I'm wearing. It is a bit sad for bag spotters, though. As soon as I see one in the wild, I get totally excited. [emoji3]

Reactions: Alex R

Nice to meet you too! :biggrin: I just saw an LV Neverfull yesterday carried by a young woman. I guess Mulberry is just not so well-known here?

To be honest though, I hardly see any of the other big luxury brands here either. Not many Chanel, Prada, Gucci or Hermes.

Nice to meet you too! :biggrin: I just saw an LV Neverfull yesterday carried by a young woman. I guess Mulberry is just not so well-known here?

To be honest though, I hardly see any of the other big luxury brands here either. Not many Chanel, Prada, Gucci or Hermes.

I see LV quite often in Nuremberg. Sometimes a Birkin. Prada now and then Chanel? No. MCM a lot.
In Munich you can see everything everywhere. There are a lot of wealthy people and tourists. [emoji4]

[emoji3]

I see LV quite often in Nuremberg. Sometimes a Birkin. Prada now and then Chanel? No. MCM a lot.
In Munich you can see everything everywhere. There are a lot of wealthy people and tourists. [emoji4]

[emoji3]

Haha, just as I posted that reply to you yesterday, I saw a Prada and a Miu Miu on the U-bahn.

I also went to the LV, Gucci and Mulberry stores yesterday and may have fallen in love with a few bags ... :sweatdrop: Have you seen the Buttercream Bays and Lily? I love this colour.

At Meadowhall today lots of mulbs..bays galore.. Mulb in HOF empty !!!! we looked at new bays, clifton, marllebone etc awful bags OH agrees all dreadful..our mulberry buying days are well and truly over over!!!, he couldnt believe the studs!!!!