Mulberry CHAT Thread

Both gold and silver are really gorgeous & can be dressed up or down, but I’d lean toward silver if the bag is mainly for casual wear.
Thank you 24shaz:heart:
Ohh it was so so close between the two metalware!!:biggrin:

I just ordered my first Lily in Black Glossy goat in Medium size—gold hardware! :love:
I felt the gold added a little ‘glam’ and looked so pretty on the mulberry website

Hi my Mulberry friends, I have a quick question—what are your opinions on gold vs silver hardware for Lily (Black glossy goat in Medium)?

Random information (see below):

-This would be my very first Lily.

-This will be a daytime bag. Option to have casual dinners after work.

-I read that glossy goat leather is generally more durable than small grain leather ? (I keep my bags ‘forever’), I almost thought about getting the ‘Oak’ color which is in small grain leather but I figured black color is a bit more ‘dressy’

Thanks in advance for all who read this :heart::flowers:

For me if i was able to chose hardware, i would always go for silver hardware over gold because 1) i prefer silver and 2) i wear white gold or silver jewellery. I don’t think the jewellery thing particularly matters, it’s just a preference. I agree that silver looks a little more casual than gold.

I am a ‘tan’ bag girl so most of my most used bags are oak but I would say you will have more options with black.

Look forward to seeing what you choose! :smile:

Edit: Haha, I must have missed a couple of posts as ive just seen you went with black with gold. Congrats!! Please post pics when she arrives.

Reactions: weezer and 24shaz