Mulberry CHAT Thread

I feel the need to big up a bag that was 100% not on my radar. I had seen it once or twice on the Outlet WhatsApp status but didn’t tempt me however browsing the Brandalley sale last month I saw it. The price was great and curiosity got the better of me. I received it last week I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised ..

View attachment 5964881

I don’t usually go for pink, nylon material or the Lily in the medium size but I absolutely love it! I am going to a Girls Aloud concert with my 11 year old in a couple of months so may carry it then, maybe! I did buy a couple of others bags but I’m not sure on them so they’ll probably be returned. I also succumbed to the Softie rush and bought one in acrylic green from one of the outlets and again, I am glad I did. I think I want it in powder rose too :facepalm:
I think this looks beautiful and the bonus is that nylon is water resistant so any drinks splashed on it at your concert won’t cause too much hassle 😉

Reactions: tlj81
Does anyone know if Darley satchel bags been reduced? I thought they were £650 but they’re showing at £595. Or am I going mad?!
Just a couple of weeks ago they were definitely priced at £650. It isn't the only bag that's had a reduction - the Small Iris is now priced at £1050 down from £1250 a few weeks ago, and the Micro Zipped Bayswater is now priced at £795 down from £895 in January! It wasn't that long ago that the Small Amberley was priced at £850 and was then reduced to £795 where it remains. I suppose they can only try a bag out at a certain price to see how it fares and if their sales drop as a result then they would need to reduce the price or stop making that particular bag if it's too expensive to make at the lower price etc.

Just a couple of weeks ago they were definitely priced at £650. It isn't the only bag that's had a reduction - the Small Iris is now priced at £1050 down from £1250 a few weeks ago, and the Micro Zipped Bayswater is now priced at £795 down from £895 in January! It wasn't that long ago that the Small Amberley was priced at £850 and was then reduced to £795 where it remains. I suppose they can only try a bag out at a certain price to see how it fares and if their sales drop as a result then they would need to reduce the price or stop making that particular bag if it's too expensive to make at the lower price etc.
Ah thank you, i didn’t think I was imagining it!!

Reactions: Navajo princess
Hmmm... it seems like the Mini Bays has now disappeared from the website. I'm wondering if this has been discontinued due to the resurrection of the Micro Zipped Bays? I only saw them in store a few weeks ago. I used to have a Micro Zipped when they were first released but sold it recently due to the colour not being quite right for me :eek:

Hmmm... it seems like the Mini Bays has now disappeared from the website. I'm wondering if this has been discontinued due to the resurrection of the Micro Zipped Bays? I only saw them in store a few weeks ago. I used to have a Micro Zipped when they were first released but sold it recently due to the colour not being quite right for me :eek:
I did ask customer services last week regarding the Mini Bayswater, and they confirmed it has been discontinued……

There are a couple of plus sides to the Mini Bayswater being discontinued: a) it will probably reappear in the summer sale and b) they've probably all gone to the outlets, and c) some of the boutiques probably still have a few and they're only no longer available to purchase from Mulberry online until the summer sale. So, most likely, still available to someone who really wants to get their hands on one.