Moving on...What's Coming Next...

nothing really

I'm thinking of pulling my name from the Griet and Biker I think there too much money for what they are.

But I am interested in MC the pegase I need more info on that one

Label, I am waitlisted for both bags as well and am having similar feelings. I am going to stay on the list as I may adore them IRL, they do look amazing and I would hate to kick myself later, but I am totally having the same feelings they are super expensive!

I'm waiting to see the black denim cabas pm IRL to see if I like it. Apart from that, waiting for the new suhali styles.
Not holding my breath though, who knows when they will arrive here.:cursing:

Okay I was wrong about the bag my SA showed me for November. I meant the Tivoli PM! It has adjustable, rounded handles, a center pleat, and monogram canvas. Very cute. $825.

Glad to know that there isn't a Mono Berkeley to obsess over!!! Yes, the Tivoli PM and GM ($1050) are really cute. I'd really like to see this IRL --- great prices, relatively-speaking for LV.

For me it will be Anthracite/Grey Nimbus
the red cruise mini lin speedy, maybe the blue PMR too
not fully sure about the mirage line and i LOVE the shearlings :drool:.

Label, I am waitlisted for both bags as well and am having similar feelings. I am going to stay on the list as I may adore them IRL, they do look amazing and I would hate to kick myself later, but I am totally having the same feelings they are super expensive!

I feel the motard is (slightly) more justified it's all leather but the mirage is canvas and £2300 Uk is a hard pill to swallow I could get a Le Fab and Epi Lockit (or many other bags) for the same price.