Movies that made you cry

Im such a cry baby...
but the most are:

The notebook (seen it twice and still cry)
If Only -->that's so sweet and sad indeed>.<'
Click (cried twice and watch twice..I even cry at the same points as the first time I saw it...when his dad die and he recalled everything, and of course when he died..huhuhuhu...)
an asian movie called, Fly Me to Polaris (seen it three time, and still cry halfway through thw movie!!!!it just soooo touching..)

Most movies make me cry. Yes, I cried when Mufasa died. I cried when Bambi's mom got hurt/died - can't remember what happened to her, but I know I cried. I cry EVERY SINGLE TIME that I watch The Thorn Birds. Who else is with me on that one?

I cry at everything too. And I love watching movies that make me cry. The most recent one I watched was HOPE FLOATS. But man there are wayyy too many for me to list but here are some Passion of the Christ (this was very hard for me to see - beating scene was horrible), Beaches, Terms of Endearment, Notebook and I could go on and on!!

I too cry at everything.

When I was little, I cried so hard at Annie that I had be taken out of the theatre. I didn't understand that it was only a movie.

To this day I cannot watch Bambi or Fox and the Hound, they still upset me.

My top cry movie is My Life. That was so freaking sad!!!

Titanic and Green Mile are the only movies that i could think of that i completly bawled my eyes! I remember one Dateline show where they were interviewing some person on deathrow who was gonna die, and his kids were saying bye to him cause he was gonna get exacuted the following morning... I was like 12 at the time and i couldn't stop crying for days!

Most recently, Stranger Than Fiction, when the guy who plays Will Ferrell's work buddy opens up his space camp registration gift. Even typing it makes me cry. Of course, I'm emotional. One week before the big black dot on my calendar.

Well, you cant go by me, because sometimes I cry at pet food commercials, like when the little puppy grows up to be a dog and then the kid goes off to college......:crybaby::crybaby: or the one with the skinny kitty playing with the furry kitty....

but the latest movie was The Queen, when the little girl gives QE II flowers...and the damn stag part...:crybaby:

Steel Magnolias, especially after the funeral. And in Gone With the Wind, I never get through the part when Bonnie (spoiled child) falls off the pony and tragedy ensues!

Sometimes I tear up when Baby makes her dad cry in Dirty Dancing.

Good grief, I am SO hormonal:shame:
l!!!!!!!:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Oh, and every time I watch Somewhere in Time, I hope against hope that he doesnt find the damn penny!