Mothers Day.....

Grands Fonds

Alive and Kicking
May 29, 2006
Ohhh! Just received the best thng in the mail! A postcard from Hermes with ideas for Mother's Day, ranging from $100 - $13,000!!!!
MUST leave it lying about for DH to see, as the two DD's don't have access to cash, yet - LMAO!!

What would YOU like for Mothers Day in an Orange box?? For me, I'd like Porcelain, or another scarf - I think I may take my Mum scarf shopping for her gift.

Orange box=Wife Happy=Husband Happy

Getting the White Massai on Sunday...so I guess that's my Mom's day gift...

What I would like....is to buy out the store though....

A beautiful plisse in Spring colors or another Jardin Sur Nil Breakfast cup/saucer. Either one would be would be so wonderful!!!!

LOL - Ok, translation from Australian to American....I may take my MOM scarf shopping!!!

You should have seen Jaoster wetting herself when I asked her out to "Brekkie"!!

on a trip in england with my parents years ago, we befriended a fellow tourist, new zealander. the guy was talking to us and my mom leaned over and in a completely audible tone said to me, "i can't understand a word he's saying" as if he actually weren't speaking english and would not, therefore, understand her.

on a trip in england with my parents years ago, we befriended a fellow tourist, new zealander. the guy was talking to us and my mom leaned over and in a completely audible tone said to me, "i can't understand a word he's saying" as if he actually weren't speaking english and would not, therefore, understand her.

:roflmfao: