Mother of the bride dresses

MixedChild

Mar 26, 2007
So there is this one lady that I've known my whole life and her daughter is getting married soon but she still hasn't found a dress to wear.

She wants me to look for her and I thought you guys could maybe help me out.

So if you guys are good searchers post any links (and pictures) of "mother of the bride" dresses that fit these descriptions:

* It has to come in plus sizes (i think shes a size 22).

* She likes wild colors and designs (blue preferably).

* She wants a jacket or at least sleeves.

* She said it has to have the "wow" factor :P

So far I've found:

(comes in other colors)

7653.jpg

and
(i think this would be nice on her, but its 750 dollars) i think the max she is thinking of paying is $400
442923390.jpg

comes in blue
f.jpg

Thanks for any help :roflmfao:

How tall is she? I love #2 (of course), but if she's on the shorter side the long jacket wouldn't do her any favors. So if she's short, your #3 or either of sailornep5's would be great. If taller, #2 or something similar. Your #1 is pretty but I don't think the ruffles on the skirt would be flattering in a size 22, especially if she's short.

Have fun!

hey, thanks for the help guys
shes really tall. Like over 5'7 (i think) and shes big, so thats why i think the 2nd one I posted would be the most flattering for her.
I'll show her everything posted her and I'll let you know what she ends up buying.

I think that theknot.com also has a section of mother of the bride outfits, they show the brand name and the price range, but you'd probably have to track down where they are sold near you.