Most Versatile Coloured Bags

A deep red or burgundy. It goes with everything, black, brown or even light colors. The next color would be a deep hunter green, it doesn't clash with anything else. I have both those colors and I've yet to find an outfit I can wear them with.

I agree that tan is a wonderful place to start. White or ivory will look lovely against your black and be great for summer - LV has a wonderful white patent that will stay clean. I think red is a great all year round color. Go with something that appeals to you. Look through the magazines, and through the forums. See what other colors you like, maybe something that matches your eyes. Enjoy.

i have my eye on some Tano bags, which come in white. i am on a waiting list for a Tano Love Boat in Celeste blue :yes: my first colorful addition besides red ;)

what i'm REALLY awaiting is my first tan type color, the Kooba Bonnie in Blonde :wlae: so excited!

there are some GREAT white and off white colors in Tano that have delish designs. there's the Concrete Blondie and the Streaker, which are both a kind of "off" white type color. the Love Boat comes in bright white too!

my official suggestions to frolic away from black are:

White/white wash/off white hues

Tan/camel/blonde/sandy brown hues

deep, bright, or sky type blues. i don't usually do navy, but things like colbalt are versitile.

things like yellow and pink, which are summery and springy, and red and grey which go more with fall and winter i would steer away from, but the 3 i mentioned i think are year round color schemes!

Khaki/tan colors work well with blacks, browns, greys, etc. "Winter white" is a good color all year around.

If you want to go for something different, how about yellow? It's the "girly" color in scandanavian countries (instead of pink) and it's really in right now.

I have blacks & browns and many, many other colors in my collection. Colorful bags give an otherwise ordinary outfit some interest. If you have a lot of earthtones in your wardrobe a bag in the green family, orange family, yellow family (very big this spring/summer) would be a good choice. You can never go wrong with white also. Here are some of my favorites .....

Jimmy Choo

Jimmy Choo

http://www.bottegaveneta.com/shopon...d=92e188e4-512f-4389-bc76-38a5dee7b1e6&page=0
Bottega Veneta

Miu Miu

or what about a nice metallic .... goes with everything!

:drool: :heart: :yahoo: