more metallic Aubergine paddy pics!

Jan 4, 2006
sorry for another thread, but i feel bad hijacking someone else's thread for my pics :angel:
but other Aubergine paddy club members, feel free to post your pics here too!

p/s - i love this baby!...
(i might just keep it, in which case i'm going to have to break the news to DH somehow. right now i've hidden it my winter wardrobe completely hidden by overcoats :shrugs:)

Attachments

• aubergine1.JPG
    aubergine1.JPG
    189.8 KB · Views: 245
  • aubergineangle.JPG
    aubergineangle.JPG
    193.2 KB · Views: 199
That colour is truly gorgeous, it as amazing silky sheen in it, I love it :love:
I can imagine it goes perfectly with many colours, enjoy!

Good luck with telling your DH, I do same things with my bf when I have new bags...he's always so shocked about the prices:shame:

CONGRATS on ur aubergine helloholly!! its gorgeous...i dunno how your DH works but my bf is always supportive of a bargain...although 700+ is an expensive bargain but a bargin nonetheless...smart men should be able to appreciate that right ;) !!! hmm maybe compare it to getting a car at half its value heeh, that should work!

Hi hellooholly! Great bag ;) :biggrin:
Here is my new Aubergine - the padlock is pretty tarnished and so is the name plate, but I think it's a gorgeous bag!!
IMG_2413.jpg

so strange how mine is hardly tarnished... it's still shinyish, with areas of "cloudiness" all over it.... i kinda like the heavily tarnished look better. maybe we should swap, angora =)

yeah it's sort of bronzey? like a metallic grey+brownish purple? to my eye, the colour in my pic is spot-on..