More Fakes! Please Report her AGAIN!!!

Yeah, I noticed that this morning. She sucks! I can't believe she can continue selling those and when she offers no refund I think she's stupid because then someone will get ticked and come and get her off!

now im afraid to try & sell my black/original prints on ebay because of STUPID FAKE SELLERS LIKE THIS who ruin it for everyone else! :cursing: :mad: :rant: :censor: :smash:

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN! that's why I hate it :sad: and I post a link to the tokidoki blog in my auction so people can see for themselves how to tell the diff between a real/fake bag and it helps support my listing :graucho: at least that's what I hope

Well in the description she says that is not a picture of the bag she is selling. She probably lifted the picture thinking she would not have to take pictures of her bag then realized the one in the picture was a fake....serves her right for stealing soemone elses picture!

That bag actually looks real to me.... the firs tpictures is NOT the bag sheis selling, the others are. What makes you think it is the same person? And what am I missing that clues you in that it is a fake?

Well, the descriptions and picture (at least the first one) are identical to the fake one! Unless this person is stupid enough to copy her auction from a bootleg seller, and not even knowing it!!!