Montebello, CA Coach Store?

My friend thought the same thing. She said if they are putting one in Montebello, I think they would have done better putting it in Los Cerritos Center.

How funny, Cerritos is the mall I was referring to!:tup: Cerritos is my "home mall" and I've been going there since I was a kid. Lakewood Center is right down the street from me also, but it's been going downhill for the past few years.
For the next new store, I vote Cerritos...are you listening Coach?:woohoo:

How funny, Cerritos is the mall I was referring to!:tup: Cerritos is my "home mall" and I've been going there since I was a kid. Lakewood Center is right down the street from me also, but it's been going downhill for the past few years.
For the next new store, I vote Cerritos...are you listening Coach?:woohoo:

HI Neighbor!! I'm just about a city away....down the street from the Stonewood center (also :tdown:)

HI Neighbor!! I'm just about a city away....down the street from the Stonewood center (also :tdown:)

Hey Neighbor! I also grew up with Stonewood. This may give away my age, but I remember when it was an open mall (rather upscale back then), then a closed mall, then sort of half-n-half, now closed again. I don't go there much anymore because parking is a nightmare. My grandparents like to eat at this funky chinese all you can eat buffet on the south side, so I do still go there once in a while.

Have you checked out Downey Landing yet? What do you think?

Hey Neighbor! I also grew up with Stonewood. This may give away my age, but I remember when it was an open mall (rather upscale back then), then a closed mall, then sort of half-n-half, now closed again. I don't go there much anymore because parking is a nightmare. My grandparents like to eat at this funky chinese all you can eat buffet on the south side, so I do still go there once in a while.

Have you checked out Downey Landing yet? What do you think?

I also live close by. I was at Rubios last night. $1 fish tacos. yummy. I also live at Jamba juice in the landing.

How fun, yvalenz and superstar are my neighbors! Are you guys going to make it to either one of tPF meets this month? I'm going to try to make it to SCP on 10/14.

Oh, I remember the open/closed thing too. And that Chinese buffet is still there.

Now, Downey Landing - :heart: IT! All our favs are there: me at Rubios, DH at Elephant Bar/Chilis (okay, me too), DD at Jamba and Cold Stone - it's great! :tup:DSW is always great. Love the Pier One store also.

Just wish the Marshalls was a bit better. It's often picked over.

I'm going to try to get to the SCP Meet. I'll PM you if I can make it. That's homecoming weekend for DD, so not sure about sunday's schedule.

I'm going to try to get to the SCP Meet. I'll PM you if I can make it. That's homecoming weekend for DD, so not sure about sunday's schedule.

Please do PM me if you are going to go!! I've got a lot of stuff going on that Saturday, so I probably won't be sure about Sunday until Saturday evening. As of right now, I do plan to go. It'll be fun to meet everyone, and it's a perfect excuse to go to the mall :yes:.