Monogram Color ~ An imaginary new line..

The Papillons and the Keepalls look adorable. Maybe we should pass these things on to the company - just like this other thread about black colored LV Mono Canvas. They might actually produce it once!
(And we'll all get a free piece for being too brilliant :graucho:)

the red alma is kind of hot

There is def. something appealing about the red-on-monogram... it might be lizard-trimmed/cerises memories.

One basic think that the colour trim does, is bring the bags and their (essentially) formal, structured forms down to a more casual, level. For that reason alone I think this idea would be very successful and popular if introduced, because more and more people everyday (and they're getting younger) are buying the iconic bags to use as everyday bags, not necessarily as a 'special occasion bag'.

The greens, orange and mustard colours in particular are growing on me. I'd love a green-trim lockit travel size :smile:

The Papillons and the Keepalls look adorable. Maybe we should pass these things on to the company - just like this other thread about black colored LV Mono Canvas. They might actually produce it once!
(And we'll all get a free piece for being too brilliant :graucho:)

Please do! I couldn't, for fear of getting slammed. Though I'm certain if people contacted LV showing them the colour-trim bags, their curiosity might be raised.

Free Red, Green and Mustard-trim Keepalls and Lockit's for all!

:yes:

It's a good idea in general but it wouldn't work for me and I would never buy something like that...just because the colours are too bright and I prefer the classic colours. (white vachetta/honey vachetta with monogram)