Mono Riveting

biru

O.G.
Jan 8, 2007
After looking at some post on this forum, now I'm back contemplating if I should get the mono riveting if there's still one available. :confused1::confused1::confused1:
My hesitation is: the price and the boxiness of it. But I love the details on mono and the zipper and the plate on the front.
I'm also planning to get ivory epi in montaigne PM and the quilted leather frame bag later...

Is the epi ivory supposed to be part of permanent collection? Or is it seasonal like pomme? Maybe I could hold off buying the epi ivory for a little bit...

:shrugs:

It's a gorgeous bag!

attachment.php

Is that supposed to be a tease? :P

:P I've finally decided to keep mine. The only hesitation I had was the vachetta, but I'm over it now. Have you seen it IRL? It is just a tad boxy, but I know the canvas will soften up in time. I didn't care for it at first (pictures), but when I saw it at the boutique, I had to have it!:graucho:

I didnt care to much for it when I saw it in the look book so I didnt get on the wait list. I popped into the LV boutique and saw it IRL and fell in love with it! My MIL really liked it too!

I have to agree that the bag is a bit boxy and the handles are a bit stiff. The SA said that the handles will get softer in time so Im not worried about it at all. I say.........get it!!! :smile:

There was still a bag at the Ala Moana LV store when I went on Saturday. Real pretty bag and if I had the funds I would get one...but I really love the black one. It is stunning!