Mono Bequia PDV - Anthracite

Well, I have my eyes set on the other Mono Bequias such as the Bordeaux PDV and PDG and Anthracite PDG in Paris.....AM HEADED there on Thursday for a week!! :yahoo:

Also some shoes, maybe a belt and a bag each for my mom and sis. I hope I can resist the temptation to get a watch or some accessories. Cant wait. :yes:

wow. simply put, ure planning to 'haul' everything tht the mono bequia line has to offer.that must be breathtaking!

i wish you all the best and have a safe flight on ur way to the mothership! make sure u post a long report (and lotsa pixx!!) the first thing u'd be back to KL.:heart::heart:

PS: ur flight date is the same as the Pavilion KL opening!:wlae:

wow. simply put, ure planning to 'haul' everything tht the mono bequia line has to offer.that must be breathtaking!

i wish you all the best and have a safe flight on ur way to the mothership! make sure u post a long report (and lotsa pixx!!) the first thing u'd be back to KL.:heart::heart:

PS: ur flight date is the same as the Pavilion KL opening!:wlae:

Yup, I'd have to say that the mono bequia line is quite a nice range for men, I like mono and the darker bequia handles make it so suitable for men without being too flashy. I hope to get a bordeaux one there. I checked last week, they were none in Paris. Hope they get more stocks.

Will def take pics and give a report :smile:

You know what, I am planning to zoom to Pavilion in the morning b4 I take off in the evening. Damn kiasu. :smile: