Moms w/ kids! Let's chat!

I Love Dressing My Son (He's 3!).......

When We Were In The Infant Clothes...Absorba, Zutano, Baby Dior, Petit Bateau, Baby Gassy Gooma, Marsha, Ralp Lauren, Burberry, Oilily

Now, That He Is A Little Bigger ~ He Such a Ralph Lauren Boy...With A Mix Of Lacoste & Burberry (A Few Others!).

We've Always Gone To Stride Ride. I Love Him In The Bucks. We Always Are @ Nike For Sneakers!!! He Loves The DJ Jumpman's (Derek Jeter's Sneaker)!!!

There Are So Much Beautiful Clothing Out There (All Different Price Points!)......All The Moms Here Have Such Lovely Taste!!! :smile:

allison said:
As for his shoes, he has fat feet so he wears Naturino.

LOL, my son too. Well, they're slimming out now, but when he was toddling, they were so plump Naturinos were the only thing that worked. And now I'm hooked, it's all he wears. (I got him Louis Vuitton sneakers but he won't let me try them on his feet. It's like he KNOWS how WRONG I was to buy them, :roflmfao: )

I LOVE Naturinos! But I had no idea they were great for fat/wide feet!

One of my twins wears an Xtra Xtra wide in shoes and they're soo hard to find!

I may have to make a trip into Dallas for Naturino!

I love to dressup for my 21 months old daughter. Every morning we pick clothes together and she tells me how good it looks on her.

Here in Hong Kong you can find lots of high end baby clothes. I usually buy burberry, bb dior, Miki House (from Japan), Polo, and etc.

I also like babygap, Janie Jack, Old Navy, Gymboree, and Kids Kitson from LA.

by the way, any moms out there who loves to buy baby shoes? so far i think my daughter has about 20 pairs of shoes. i know sometimes it's a waste, but just can't stop!!

I have a 2 year old.
I was on a Ralph Lauren thing for a long time, but I've recently started dressing him more "rock star" :jammin:
True Religion, Charlie Rocket, DKNY, he has some cute Juicy tops...I also love Shilav for tops. They did a classic car collection for the summer which was adorable
1093bx.jpg
1094cx.jpg

I still stock up on essentials from Gap and he some preppie style outfits from Polo as well as playclothes from Old Navy.

I'm huge on shoes. I get a lot of his stuff (ALL his Stride Rites) from shoebuy.com
Awesome site and you can always find $ off coupon codes.
I average about $12-$15 off PER PAIR buying through them

meow509 said:
by the way, any moms out there who loves to buy baby shoes? so far i think my daughter has about 20 pairs of shoes. i know sometimes it's a waste, but just can't stop!!
My son has about 10 pairs per size and I often buy shoes I love in multiple sizes so that when he outgrows a pair I already have some on hand.
It's terrible.
I already have 5 pairs of shoes for his fall wardrobe and 3 pairs that I plan on getting.

I'm just so glad I have a son because I know if I had a daughter, my husband would be in the poor house.

These are some of my fall "must haves"
umill163879_91640_lg.jpg

umill163878_91661_lg.jpg

drmar131055_7756_lg.jpg

And he has these for play
strid160344_76638_lg.jpg

strid160334_89084_lg.jpg

I am a mom of 5 (ages 4-17). This is the rule at our house: Mom and Dad buy your clothes until you turn 14, then you are on your own except for "bare" essentuals like socks and underwear.

You see, my 3 teens have expensive taste (get it quite naturally from both parents, of course!). I'd have to sell the house and two SUV's and move into a tent with bicycles parked out front in order to pay for everyone's desired wardrobe. The added benefit of this is that the older ones have learned (very quickly, I might add) to take VERY good care of their clothing because they now have to work hard to earn the money to buy it. With cost comes appreciation.

Now for the two youngest (both girls and the same size, altho not twins) I get to go hog-wild. I shop all over the place for them and get whatever suits my fancy. Since I like to sew i will sometimes get the whim to make them some matching vintage-style dresses. Girls are more fun to dress.

for basics i do a lot online (babystyle, mini boden, hanna anderson, etc) and then i tend to go to my favorite store here, space kiddets, for everything else and probably much too often!

For my youngest daughter (2 yrs), its garage sales and hand me downs from her sisters (4,6 yrs). I usually go to Thrift Stores, targets, sales at Gap , TJmaxx , Ross Dress for less, Oshkosh, JCpenneys , Sears, lands End, LLbean and occasionally Gymboree on Ebay.
I read in a parenting magazine on a tip from this mom who advise not to splurge on clothing when they were younger because kids don't know any better at that age. They start to be conscious at preteens, and she wish she had saved money then so that they can sort of splurge when they start whining about hands me downs or thrift store clothing. So that is what I am doing. :P But for shoes, that is where I splurge for my girls. They own about 2 pairs /season and wears it to death.That is why I buy good quality shoes.