Model & Post *PIX* of your Dior "GLOSSY" Sunglasses!

754404.jpg

CD_GLOSSY1_584-LF-VICTORIA_bECKHAM-QMD-584.jpg

I love this thread, I have been debating these sunnies forever. HONESTLY GIRLS- Do they seem a bit too big and bug eyed, honestly? I live in a conservative boring area and already stick out like a sore thumb. I want the black, but I don't know if I will look stupid. Help!

I love this thread, I have been debating these sunnies forever. HONESTLY GIRLS- Do they seem a bit too big and bug eyed, honestly? I live in a conservative boring area and already stick out like a sore thumb. I want the black, but I don't know if I will look stupid. Help!

HONESTLY , girlie , to me they do...but its me i wouldnt be able to pull them off but maybe u can.. ;)

When I tried them on, the first thing he said to me was "you look like a but!" :wtf: but i think if possible, you should try the sunglasses on and decide for yourself.

hello girls!
I'm new here, I ran into this forum while I was googleing for dior glossy sunglasses, and I fell in love with it instantly! you have a bunch of very useful topics for us typical "girls" :girlsigh: anyway, to cut the long story short, I decided to become a member, so as you can see, this is my first post! :cutesy:

but, back on topic: I love these dior glossies to the extent of being jealous when I see someone else wearing them! If I see them in a shop window I literally crash into it! :drool:
however, I've never even tried them on!!! I'm not too big on cash lately, so I'm afraid that they actually might look good on me, and if that happens I'll be completely screwed! :crybaby:

but I will try them on as soon as I get my finances in order and I can't wait!:wlae: I hope that they'll look good on me, although they are pretty big and my head is pretty small...:s
well, we'll see...
that's all from me for now!

Somehow the other colours look very much more bug eyed on me than the havana (tortoise) brown ones.

If you want oversized and glamorous sunglasses without the bug eye effect, then I'd recommend these Tom Ford Whitney sunnies as seen on Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Lopez, Ashlee Simpson, Halle Berry, Gwen Stefani and Denise Richards. I have these too and :heart: them!

Attachments

• tomford.jpg
    tomford.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 3,335
hello girls!
I'm new here, I ran into this forum while I was googleing for dior glossy sunglasses, and I fell in love with it instantly! you have a bunch of very useful topics for us typical "girls" :girlsigh: anyway, to cut the long story short, I decided to become a member, so as you can see, this is my first post! :cutesy:

but, back on topic: I love these dior glossies to the extent of being jealous when I see someone else wearing them! If I see them in a shop window I literally crash into it! :drool:
however, I've never even tried them on!!! I'm not too big on cash lately, so I'm afraid that they actually might look good on me, and if that happens I'll be completely screwed! :crybaby:

but I will try them on as soon as I get my finances in order and I can't wait!:wlae: I hope that they'll look good on me, although they are pretty big and my head is pretty small...:s
well, we'll see...
that's all from me for now!

Welcome to the purse forum! I hope you do get to try on the "glossy" soon! tell us what you think. Yes the color of the frames is something to keep in mind. When I went into the Dior Boutique not to long ago, I had my eyes on the black and transparent brown...I thought both would look great on me but turns out the brown one was much better, and black was just too strong on my face. I posted some other links where you can buy the sunglasses cheaper than the posted retail price and they are real! The good thing is, they have more options in colors. Anyway, hope you find that they look great on you and we'll hear from you soon! :tup:

Somehow the other colours look very much more bug eyed on me than the havana (tortoise) brown ones.

If you want oversized and glamorous sunglasses without the bug eye effect, then I'd recommend these Tom Ford Whitney sunnies as seen on Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Lopez, Ashlee Simpson, Halle Berry, Gwen Stefani and Denise Richards. I have these too and :heart: them!

wow thats an interesting shape by tom. i like the open side on the frame, it's interesting! :P

I have these too but unfortunately no pics of me wearing them, but here's some pics of celebs wearing their CD Glossy sunnies in different colours.

Is the pair of the Dior "Glossy" sunnies that you own in the Havana Color as well? I wanted to try them on but they didn't have them at that time. Between the transparent brown and the Havana which one did you think stood out more? Because both seem to fall on the brown tone side.

p10881964_ph_hero.jpg
Transparent Brown
p10881964_ph_althero_Havana.jpg
Havana

Wow, I haven't been on tPF in a looong time! I'm tryin to not spend so much on bags as I used to, but I'm back! Hehehehe, so here's a pic of me with my Glossy's, I love the way I look in them:yahoo:

attachment.php

Attachments

• glossy.jpg
    glossy.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 2,511