“Mob wife” fashion

I have loved leopard print ever since I was a teen and saw a beautiful cream coat dress with fake leopard print fur collar and cuffs hanging in a store window. My mother bought it for me and I treasured it.
Later on I bought a leopard print belt and shoes which I would wear to add a pop of fun to an outfit
Both are long gone and now I just have a leopard print skirt but I don't often reach for it these days; I think the accessories were easier for me to style than an entire leopard skirt.
Secretly, I love Versace print but I'm way too shy to actually wear it.

I have loved leopard print ever since I was a teen and saw a beautiful cream coat dress with fake leopard print fur collar and cuffs hanging in a store window. My mother bought it for me and I treasured it.
Later on I bought a leopard print belt and shoes which I would wear to add a pop of fun to an outfit
Both are long gone and now I just have a leopard print skirt but I don't often reach for it these days; I think the accessories were easier for me to style than an entire leopard skirt.
Secretly, I love Versace print but I'm way too shy to actually wear it.
I love a good animal print. Leopard, snakes you name it. Those prints are really neutral (in my mind) and come back every five years or so. So it is a good investment.
I wore OG Versace but I got rid of it, years ago. Size 4 is not in the cards anymore.

I love a good animal print. Leopard, snakes you name it. Those prints are really neutral (in my mind) and come back every five years or so. So it is a good investment.
I wore OG Versace but I got rid of it, years ago. Size 4 is not in the cards anymore.
It is true about animal prints always coming back. OG Versace would have loved to see it!

• Love
Reactions: BreezyE